$120m Pentagon of Doom III (Full, 1 on waitlist) Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I worked up an adequate pitching staff (which is how I usually start).  I'm not really "complaining", I'm doing what any GM does before the season starts...  I'm establishing my excuse for my team's subpar performance.

Plus, schwarze should be the LAST person to get such a favorable draw.  Well, maybe jfranco or contrarian...
1/2/2013 2:24 PM
I was really looking forward to the NYY/STL combo since those two teams have the most World Series wins, but surprisingly, there aren't alot of marquie players that played for both of those teams.  The best players from that combo include Dazzy Vance, John McGraw and Lance Berkman... I'm probably using none of those guys.

So, you never know which combinations will produce the studs.

That being said, I do have some nice exclusive players to choose from (Gehrig, Mantle, Joe D. from NYY and Musial, Gibson from StL, M.Schmidt from Philly).
1/2/2013 4:57 PM
I'm in please.
1/2/2013 6:33 PM
bigfatjew:

There were 30 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. New York Mets
  2. Texas Rangers
  3. Atlanta Braves
  4. San Diego Padres
  5. Minnesota Twins
1/2/2013 7:22 PM
Count me in
1/2/2013 8:13 PM
buckimike:

1. San Francisco Giants
  2. Miami Marlins
  3. Baltimore Orioles
  4. Toronto Blue Jays
  5. Oakland A's
1/3/2013 8:15 AM
What happens when there are not 2 players who played exclusively for your two clubs.  For example, only Mike McCoy played for both Toronto and Colorado.  I think I'm going to have similar problems with other combinations.

Yes, only someone named Roberto Ramirez played for both Colorado and San Diego.

And other combination yield choices that are not usable in the WIS database.

1/3/2013 4:15 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Oops, I missed that.
1/3/2013 6:45 PM
Bump - still just 4 to go
1/4/2013 9:36 AM
I would like in.

Please send me my random "expansion" teams!!  HAHA
1/4/2013 10:01 AM
Unnaturals:

1. Houston Astros
  2. Philadelphia Phillies
  3. Arizona Diamondbacks
  4. Chicago Cubs
  5. Cincinnati Reds
1/4/2013 10:37 AM
if they played for more then your 2 given teams, yet played for a third, can you select one of their years where they played for the third team??
1/4/2013 11:50 AM
Yes.
1/4/2013 12:46 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
$120m Pentagon of Doom III (Full, 1 on waitlist) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.