OT: NFL MVP??????? Topic

I'm a Tennessee fan so I feel like a rat saying this, but I think it's got to be Peterson.  Coming back from that injury in that time frame is unheard of.  That being said I'd be fine with co-MVP's.  Any other season in NFL history (unless I'm forgetting something) it would be Manning hands down.
12/31/2012 12:58 PM
AP, how often does Manning actually get hit? Rodgers is definitely in the conversation with all of the offensive injuries they've had.
12/31/2012 3:15 PM
I thought it would have been fun if Leslie Frazier would have ran one more play with Peterson at the end of regulation.  If I recall correctly, the Vikings were at the 11 and the Packers would probably have let Peterson score to get the ball back.  If that happens, Peterson breaks Dickerson's record by two yards.

Of course, I'm not a fan of the Vikes and could care less if that blew up in his face and they lost the game on a fumble or they tied (or lost) on the kick return.

12/31/2012 5:04 PM
Well, I want to say Peterson ... and he does deserve it.

That is not to say that Manning is not also worthy.

Denver barely made the playoffs last year with Tebow and this year they are the best team in the AFC (Well, they are the Number 1 seed anyway, so that means they are the best at this point).

I actually think it should probably be Co-MVPs.
1/1/2013 5:35 PM
Mark Sanchez . By Far one of the Greatest QB's that Ever Played     !
1/1/2013 5:59 PM
AP

All Day

MVP

All Year
2/2/2013 11:07 PM
I know it's almost impossible for a defensive player to win the MVP award, but JJ Watts at least deserves to be mentioned. He quite possibly had the best season for a defensive player in the history of the game!
2/4/2013 11:00 AM
◂ Prev 12
OT: NFL MVP??????? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.