My nomination for MORON OF THE CENTURY! Topic

I dont know man, maybe they are playing with oil over there, maybe they arent.  Its not like they are going to tell us are they? 

The UN asked for help with the Yugoslavia situation...

Afghanistan didnt orchestrate 9/11 Osama did.

I and Im sure many libs hate that Obama lied about getting out of the wars and closing Gitmo.  No such thing as a perfect president.  Not even close.

1/14/2013 10:25 PM
It isnt an issue of being perfect.

Obama ran on "Bush screwed up in Afghanistan".

I think this proves Bush was right about Afghanistan and Iraq.
1/14/2013 10:35 PM
1/14/2013 10:45 PM
swamp is getting 2/3 of the Moron of the Century vote against the rest of humanity (note: does swamp count as part of humanity?)

Finally, swamp wins!
1/14/2013 11:02 PM
As long as I am focusing these forums on the watercooler issues impacting Americans on a day to day basis...

We are all winning!
1/14/2013 11:36 PM
Great job there Swampy, we are all winning.  If you consider half truths and (opinions that are dressed up as) "facts" that are nearly never ever backed up with proof is winning, then yes we are winning.
1/15/2013 9:50 AM
Posted by greeny9 on 1/15/2013 9:50:00 AM (view original):
Great job there Swampy, we are all winning.  If you consider half truths and (opinions that are dressed up as) "facts" that are nearly never ever backed up with proof is winning, then yes we are winning.

1 My points are usually backed up more than the lefts points. I am just held to a higher standard of review.

2 Directing the conversation is part of the agenda. If we let SNL and Stewart direct the conversation then we have "Palin is stupid" and "Republicans only care about the 1%"!

1/15/2013 3:43 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/15/2013 3:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by greeny9 on 1/15/2013 9:50:00 AM (view original):

1 My points are usually backed up more than the lefts points. I am just held to a higher standard of review.

2 Directing the conversation is part of the agenda. If we let SNL and Stewart direct the conversation then we have "Palin is stupid" and "Republicans only care about the 1%"!

1. really?  how are they backed up?? by your word?  sorry man. thats just not going to cut it for me.  Backing up usually means providing evidence.  Something you hardly ever do.  And when you do more often then not the link is questionable.

2.  I am glad that you are here Swampy, you show me how out of touch a portion of the right wing is.  Finally you are saying that the republicans care about more then the 1%?  What, now you care about the 2% too?  Because it really only looks like you go to bat only for the rich.

1/15/2013 3:59 PM
1 I usually present data, most do not. My data is always questioned. Heritage Foundation, Christian Science Monitor and anything even close to Fox News is perceived an not good enough.

2 It isnt an issue of rich or poor for me. It is an issue of how the economy works. Taxing productivity isnt a good plan. Taxing investment isnt a good plan. I realize that Democrats need an in to win elections because their policies have fallen out of favor with middle America so class warfare becomes an election strategy. The Democrats "Costal strategy" is their new winning plan!
1/16/2013 4:20 PM
Don't forget that bastion of truth and information, ask.com.
1/16/2013 8:08 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/16/2013 4:20:00 PM (view original):
1 I usually present data, most do not. My data is always questioned. Heritage Foundation, Christian Science Monitor and anything even close to Fox News is perceived an not good enough.

2 It isnt an issue of rich or poor for me. It is an issue of how the economy works. Taxing productivity isnt a good plan. Taxing investment isnt a good plan. I realize that Democrats need an in to win elections because their policies have fallen out of favor with middle America so class warfare becomes an election strategy. The Democrats "Costal strategy" is their new winning plan!
1.  If by usually you mean 10% of the time then your definition of usually is a little odd.  You have an odd memory.

2.  If you and your fellow fascists had your way only the bottom 50% would be taxed.  Okay, maybe the bottom 80% and the richies at the top who do the vast majority of the investing and "being productive" would pay nothing more then sales tax.  And Im sure you and your kind would find some way to take that away too, saying hey if we want the super rich spending money you have to take that pesky sales tax away, because its a disincentive for them to buy Rolls Royces, private planes, Rolexs and tickets to hockey games.  You know the things that normal people can afford.  Hey, thats an idea for you Swamp, why not just take all sales taxes off luxury goods.  Simple, and brilliant.  Your welcome.  And while we are at it, lets cut taxes on 5 million + dollar homes too.

1/16/2013 8:16 PM
Hey greeny. How'd you come up with your username?
1/16/2013 8:29 PM
Green is my favourite colour, and I am an environmentalist.
1/16/2013 8:36 PM
Glad to hear it's not a Mike and Mike thing, or a Jets issue.
1/16/2013 8:42 PM
??? Mike and Mike thing?  Its also a bit of a Jets issue.  :)
1/16/2013 8:50 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10 Next ▸
My nomination for MORON OF THE CENTURY! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.