Engine Haters only Please! Topic

apparently the concept of underpromising and overdelivering has not set in yet
1/12/2013 12:09 PM
I'm coming around to your point of view. Two or three more random upsets might tip me over the edge.
1/13/2013 5:25 PM
Screw the engine...I'm getting tired of the empty worlds....oh wait....those two might go hand in hand huh?
1/13/2013 10:58 PM
Second straight season my Heisman team has lost to am inferior SIM team. Not sure how this is even possible, I recall a thread where norbert said that superior talent would rule over game planning. So how does this crap even happen? I started replaying GD after reading that the update was seemingly going to happen this past fall. Apparently that was a bit over optimistic. I'm pretty much done with this game.  I'll see my last few seasons through but not paying again unless something drastic changes.
1/15/2013 10:31 PM
Posted by kev959 on 1/15/2013 10:31:00 PM (view original):
Second straight season my Heisman team has lost to am inferior SIM team. Not sure how this is even possible, I recall a thread where norbert said that superior talent would rule over game planning. So how does this crap even happen? I started replaying GD after reading that the update was seemingly going to happen this past fall. Apparently that was a bit over optimistic. I'm pretty much done with this game.  I'll see my last few seasons through but not paying again unless something drastic changes.
Drastic like the update coming within the month?
1/16/2013 8:15 AM
Posted by caesari on 1/16/2013 8:15:00 AM (view original):
Posted by kev959 on 1/15/2013 10:31:00 PM (view original):
Drastic like the update coming within the month?
Month??? The beta will be at LEAST 2 seasons long, but probably more realistically 4-5 seasons. Either way that's a minimum 2-4 months.
1/16/2013 8:25 AM
◂ Prev 123456
Engine Haters only Please! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.