Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

Faulk was upset that the Pats were in perfect position a couple times.  He's also remembering this a decade later.  I don't think that explains anything.  Is it possible they cheated? Yes. But it hasn't been determined, and if they did, the extent to what it helped can't be determined.  You stating that the Pats got a pick-6 because they cheated is unfair.

You go by your definition.  OK.  I'll call Brady a duck.  I'll go by my definition.  
2/1/2013 5:43 PM
I still don't understand the argument that Brady's a bad guy because he has a kid with an ex-girlfriend.
2/1/2013 6:53 PM
Clearly, when supermodels and/or actresses throw their tanned bodies at you, you're supposed to say "No, we're not married".
2/1/2013 10:20 PM
Neither supermodels nor actresses throw themselves at me, because they KNOW that would be my answer.
2/1/2013 10:37 PM
Oh, is that why?
2/2/2013 1:37 AM
Clearly, yes.

Duh.
2/2/2013 8:47 AM
Clearly, when supermodels and/or actresses throw their tanned bodies at you, you're supposed to say "No, we're not married".

What I find to be tremendously funny is that both of the women in question are over rated as far as their looks go. Sure, they're not ugly, but there's nothing special about either one, and neither would even come close to making my list of famous attractive women - even if I had 100 or more women on that list.

The funny part is that Brady is over rated and so are his women.
2/4/2013 8:37 AM
Posted by bistiza on 2/4/2013 8:37:00 AM (view original):

What I find to be tremendously funny is that both of the women in question are over rated as far as their looks go. Sure, they're not ugly, but there's nothing special about either one, and neither would even come close to making my list of famous attractive women - even if I had 100 or more women on that list.

The funny part is that Brady is over rated and so are his women.
Hahaha!!!  

You are too funny.  Your jealousy is amazing.  Keep up the good work.
2/4/2013 9:52 AM
Jealousy? This is the place where I say "Ha ha ha!"

I say this in all seriousness - you've got to be kidding me.

Brady's women and their looks are astonishingly similar to his playing career - over rated as being great, in reality a bit above average but far from spectacular.

I forgot I'm not allowed to have an opinion unless I agree with the Brady worshippers. I must be (insert name or insult here) if I don't agree with you and the other kool-aid guzzlers.

Brady and his women are both over rated. That's my honest opinion. If you don't like it, too bad.
2/4/2013 10:04 AM
Haha!
2/4/2013 10:08 AM
I'm glad we can both laugh about the irony of Brady and his women all being over rated.
2/4/2013 10:26 AM
Posted by bistiza on 2/4/2013 10:26:00 AM (view original):
I'm glad we can both laugh about the irony of Brady and his women all being over rated.
I'm laughing at you.

Sorry if that wasn't obvious.  Guess i shouldn't be shocked.  Being that it's pretty obvious that Brady is a top 10 all time great QB.
2/4/2013 11:06 AM
When you carry your hatred off the field it makes your on the field claims much less credible......I could care less about his women, but making them part of your rant only serves to cheapen it.....
2/4/2013 11:10 AM
I'm laughing at you.
So you're like the playground bully who gets caught acting petulant in some fashion and then dares to tell the adult who points out his folly "I'm laughing at you."

How precious. Run along now and behave yourself.
When you carry your hatred off the field it makes your on the field claims much less credible......I could care less about his women, but making them part of your rant only serves to cheapen it.....

There is no hatred., and I'm not ranting.

I'm simply stating my honest opinion about Brady's women and the fact that I find the irony hilarious: They're as over rated as he is.

From an objective standpoint, it cheapens nothing. My opinion remains an incredibly strong stance.
2/4/2013 11:25 AM
Posted by bistiza on 2/4/2013 11:25:00 AM (view original):
I'm laughing at you.
So you're like the playground bully who gets caught acting petulant in some fashion and then dares to tell the adult who points out his folly "I'm laughing at you."

How precious. Run along now and behave yourself.

There is no hatred., and I'm not ranting.

I'm simply stating my honest opinion about Brady's women and the fact that I find the irony hilarious: They're as over rated as he is.

From an objective standpoint, it cheapens nothing. My opinion remains an incredibly strong stance.
Again....hahahaha!!!
2/4/2013 11:38 AM
◂ Prev 1...36|37|38|39|40...85 Next ▸
Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.