Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

Hasn't he already provided conclusive evidence for all his claims?  He's just not going to tell anybody where it is?

Hasn't he won this debate, because nobody can successfully dispute anything he says?
2/1/2013 12:39 PM
Funny, you won't even bother to look for evidence of Spygate....kind of like you won't look at evidence of Brady throwing perfect passes.

I simply don't care enough about proving it to you to make it worth my time.
You my friend are complete fool.  That's not an insult, it's fact.  Based on the stats (your posts) that you've given.

A lot of people launch insults on these boards, but this is the first time I can recall when someone actually made a real attempt to justify it.

Insults are unnecessary and childish. Nothing changes that.
Hasn't he already provided conclusive evidence for all his claims?  He's just not going to tell anybody where it is?
In this case, I'm choosing not to even look for evidence because I don't care about the point anymore. You believe what you want, I'll believe what I want, and that's all there is to it.
Hasn't he won this debate, because nobody can successfully dispute anything he says?
I really don't care. Debating with some of you as if you have an open mind is like trying to convince a tiger to change its stripes. It's just not going to happen because it can't happen.

2/1/2013 12:52 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 2/1/2013 12:39:00 PM (view original):

He won because he doesn't care. He doesn't care soooo much that he continues to respond to the post, even though he doesn't care. He even doesn't care enough to respond to my posts, which he blocked because he doesn't care.
2/1/2013 12:56 PM
Every time I see bad_luck has posted a response, it makes me laugh because I'm sure it has something to do with me. The guy chases me around like a puppy dog, desperately begging for attention.

He's reading this and probably responding thinking he's getting the best of me, but I have no idea what he's saying. Meanwhile, he's being manipulated into responding and clearly has no idea he's nothing more than a puppet being strung along for my amusement. In fact, if he ever gets a clue, he'll stop responding - but he can't stop, because he has to have the last word, and he's obsessed with me.

Too bad much like this debate about SpyGate, I don't care what he says. In fact, I care so little he's blocked. It is fun to make the puppet dance though, and it's so easy to do.

2/1/2013 1:01 PM
So you want me to respond? I thought you didn't care?
2/1/2013 1:09 PM
Most people - even animals - learn over time from their experiences. So I thought bad_luck would learn from experiences and learn that his posts are completely meaningless except to make me laugh because I can bait him into responding.

He didn't learn on his own, so I just told him what was going on. I figured either he'd quit and that would be that, or I could laugh even harder as he continued despite being told he was being manipulated. The second one is what has actually happened, of course.

You know you have ultimate power over someone when you tell them how they are being owned and they still keep letting it happen.

2/1/2013 1:32 PM
Posted by bistiza on 2/1/2013 1:01:00 PM (view original):
Every time I see bad_luck has posted a response, it makes me laugh because I'm sure it has something to do with me. The guy chases me around like a puppy dog, desperately begging for attention.

He's reading this and probably responding thinking he's getting the best of me, but I have no idea what he's saying. Meanwhile, he's being manipulated into responding and clearly has no idea he's nothing more than a puppet being strung along for my amusement. In fact, if he ever gets a clue, he'll stop responding - but he can't stop, because he has to have the last word, and he's obsessed with me.

Too bad much like this debate about SpyGate, I don't care what he says. In fact, I care so little he's blocked. It is fun to make the puppet dance though, and it's so easy to do.

I was wondering when you would start to play your "I'm the puppetmaster here" card.

I was also wondering when you would start to play your "I don't need to get in the last word" card which, ironically, you play by constantly trying to get in the last word.

"It's like deja vu, all over again" - Yogi Berra
2/1/2013 1:43 PM
You're blocking me and still responding to my posts. What does that say about you?
2/1/2013 1:44 PM
I really don't care. Debating with some of you as if you have an open mind is like trying to convince a tiger to change its stripes. It's just not going to happen because it can't happen.
  • This is a false statement.  And I do have an open mind, that's why I'm asking you for the evidence here.  I love to debate, but you're giving up on it.
2/1/2013 1:59 PM
Posted by bistiza on 2/1/2013 12:52:00 PM (view original):
Funny, you won't even bother to look for evidence of Spygate....kind of like you won't look at evidence of Brady throwing perfect passes.

I simply don't care enough about proving it to you to make it worth my time.
You my friend are complete fool.  That's not an insult, it's fact.  Based on the stats (your posts) that you've given.

A lot of people launch insults on these boards, but this is the first time I can recall when someone actually made a real attempt to justify it.

Insults are unnecessary and childish. Nothing changes that.
In this case, I'm choosing not to even look for evidence because I don't care about the point anymore. You believe what you want, I'll believe what I want, and that's all there is to it.

Funny that you're saying non of us have an open mind.  Being that you've admited to not looking at the Brady video....that you won't look up "Spygate" articles.

Hello Mr. Pot....meet Mr. Kettle.

Also, no.  You won't look for evidence about Spygate, because there isn't any that support your claim.  This is a sad attempt for you to "save face".  Which, we all know you haven't and just makes yourself look like a fool.

Now, reply to this post saying you're done and that you don't need the last word. 

Rinse and repeat....

2/1/2013 2:08 PM
I still think anyone arguing with biz is likely just as dumb.

I think his entire act is to irritate until a response is given.   
2/1/2013 2:22 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/1/2013 2:22:00 PM (view original):
I still think anyone arguing with biz is likely just as dumb.

pot/kettle/black
2/1/2013 2:24 PM
No, that's only part of my act.   Much like it's part of your act.   And, quite honestly, anyone's act that is arguing on the internet. 

If there's one truth on the internet it's that you'll never change anyone's mind.

And that I'm a French model.   Bonjour!
2/1/2013 2:26 PM
To summarize, biz:

hates the Pats because they cheated to win the Super Bowl, but has shown no evidence that this is true.
hates Tom Brady, partially because he had a child with his girlfriend, and then left her.
has no thoughts on Dan Marino.
states that Tom Brady is a whore, despite knowing that he's slept with 2 people.
claims the Patriots have carried Tom Brady offensively, despite admitting himself that the receivers they had, as a whole, were often below league average.
ignores all statistical evidence that shows that the offense line throughout Brady's career, overall, is probably about average.
ignores the evidence that Brady won 2 Super Bowls with average to below-average offensive lines (at best).
rants and raves about Matt Cassel's year with the Pats, but ignores the fact that Cassel also put up similar numbers one year with KC, without Moss and Welker.
rants and raves about Matt Cassel's year with the Pats, but can't explain why Drew Bledsoe struggled so much for 2 years before Brady.
glamours about some system that carries Brady, but rips the head coach who would implement such a system, much like he rips Brady.
glamours about some system that carries Brady, but can't explain how the system works, and why other teams won't run the same amazing system.
says that Brady can't make plays down the field, but ignores all evidence, visual and statistical, that he does.
thinks that Brady compares more closely to Trent Dilfer than Peyton Manning, despite all statistical evidence that states otherwise.
states that Brady often waits for 5+ seconds to throw the ball, despite statistical evidence that states he's one of the quickest to get rid of the ball.
has shown that he refuses to accept how basic logic works.
thinks that most people are bad people.
refuses to tell me what flavor the Brady kool-aid is.

Am I missing anything?  Are we done now?

2/1/2013 2:33 PM (edited)
I blocked biz weeks ago.  The only way I know his insanity is continuing is that some people quote him periodically.

And now I know what MikeT looks like.  I pictured him being balder than that guy.  More like the guy in the SoCo commercial.
2/1/2013 2:28 PM
◂ Prev 1...34|35|36|37|38...85 Next ▸
Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.