Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

Peyton doesn't have arm strength?

LOL pretty sure he does just fine. He certainly has more strength than Brady.
2/25/2013 9:04 AM
I forgot that we see different things.  You wouldn't notice that.
2/25/2013 9:26 AM
Yeah I tend not to notice things that don't exist.

Next you'll be telling me RGIII is a "lead-footed" QB.

2/25/2013 10:03 AM
He is now.
2/25/2013 1:31 PM
Touche.
2/25/2013 1:36 PM
Methinks someone didn't watch many Broncos games this year.  Manning's arm strength is a shadow of its former self.
2/26/2013 11:16 AM
nomar,

Brady's got plenty of money - it's an easy decision to take a pay cut like that to give an already talented team the chance to retain or gain more talent.

taint,

Funny how Manning had a phenomenal season this year, including a miracle Flacco bomb from the AFC title game (and probably another Super Bowl what with how Brady's offense melted down in the second half against the Ravens - wouldn't have made any difference that it was Denver as they had great defense too).

If Manning's season was horrible and the team lost because of it, maybe then you can say "his arm strength cost them". The way things are, I don't buy that argument.
2/26/2013 11:37 AM
I think the better point is that Manning put up fantastic numbers and clearly didn't have the arm strength he used to.  If this were Brady, you might call him overrated because he doesn't have the physical tools other elite QBs have.
2/26/2013 11:40 AM
Posted by bistiza on 2/26/2013 11:37:00 AM (view original):
nomar,

Brady's got plenty of money - it's an easy decision to take a pay cut like that to give an already talented team the chance to retain or gain more talent.

taint,

Funny how Manning had a phenomenal season this year, including a miracle Flacco bomb from the AFC title game (and probably another Super Bowl what with how Brady's offense melted down in the second half against the Ravens - wouldn't have made any difference that it was Denver as they had great defense too).

If Manning's season was horrible and the team lost because of it, maybe then you can say "his arm strength cost them". The way things are, I don't buy that argument.
Your entire argument is invalid because you're biased. You're so biased for Manning that you don't point out every single one of his flaws when you say he's a great QB.
2/26/2013 11:41 AM
burnsy,

Manning has the physical tools, not to mention by far the best understanding of the intricacies of the game of any QB in NFL history. No one is even close. Having Manning is like putting the greatest offensive coordinator in NFL history on the field as your QB.

BL,

When are you going to address your incredible lack of participation in the games this site and these boards are here for?
2/26/2013 11:49 AM
Who says I don't participate?
2/26/2013 11:58 AM
Your profile says you've played exactly one season of GD and it's not a current season.

2/26/2013 12:06 PM
Posted by bistiza on 2/26/2013 11:49:00 AM (view original):
burnsy,

Manning has the physical tools, not to mention by far the best understanding of the intricacies of the game of any QB in NFL history. No one is even close. Having Manning is like putting the greatest offensive coordinator in NFL history on the field as your QB.

BL,

When are you going to address your incredible lack of participation in the games this site and these boards are here for?
I like Manning for the reasons you state.  He's the offensive coordinator for the team.  I bring up his physical skills and compare them to Brady because it highlights your misunderstanding of the quality of Brady's skills.
2/26/2013 12:08 PM
Posted by bistiza on 2/26/2013 12:06:00 PM (view original):
Your profile says you've played exactly one season of GD and it's not a current season.

So? Maybe I changed my game history to private?
2/26/2013 12:10 PM
◂ Prev 1...68|69|70|71|72...85 Next ▸
Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.