One year coach gets B+ D2 job over me... Topic

Win pct...better body of work
1/19/2013 12:56 AM
I think Northwood just wanted to continue to win and got the coach they think was better.

(1) u was there 2 seasons and i only see two recruits signed by u. I took over a team that only had two schollys. I than cut 3 players that wasn't good to me.

I signed 2 Fr guards, 2 Fr post and 1 So post. Three of them started the whole season and the team finished with their best season ever. If it wasn't for me moving to D2, this team could easily be better next season.

So u done what u could with more sim recruited talent and I coach more of my own talent.

Its not to late to apply for one of the other available conference teams. That way u can coach against me in the regular season.
1/19/2013 8:25 PM
I'd have picked his resume over yours as well. 

Your resume really isn't impressive at all

1/19/2013 10:50 PM
I think the correct selection was made.
1/19/2013 11:30 PM
Posted by manderson on 1/19/2013 8:25:00 PM (view original):
I think Northwood just wanted to continue to win and got the coach they think was better.

(1) u was there 2 seasons and i only see two recruits signed by u. I took over a team that only had two schollys. I than cut 3 players that wasn't good to me.

I signed 2 Fr guards, 2 Fr post and 1 So post. Three of them started the whole season and the team finished with their best season ever. If it wasn't for me moving to D2, this team could easily be better next season.

So u done what u could with more sim recruited talent and I coach more of my own talent.

Its not to late to apply for one of the other available conference teams. That way u can coach against me in the regular season.
And this..........ouch, that first line was nasty!
1/19/2013 11:31 PM
Actually I didn't realize he applied for the Hawaii (D2) job and I was baiting him to join my new conference to get an extra human coach but I was too late.
1/20/2013 12:37 AM
◂ Prev 12
One year coach gets B+ D2 job over me... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.