How about that..... Topic

I wonder if Obama will sit on his *** again and do nothing for these people like he did nothing for the Sandy victims. Let 'em sit for nine months. Still begging for help. If only Obama could have been as quick and effective as Bush was for Katrina. I guess he's too busy spying on the press and using the IRS to oppress and threaten law abiding citizens and covering up scandals and murders to pay attention to the people. 

It's all over the day the press gets off their *** and decides to do their job. And that will never happen because they are the new police. Protect and serve. The regime. 
5/21/2013 2:36 PM
Are you serious?  Dumbout reaches a whole new low here.  Your revisionist history is absolutely insane, it would be funny if I didnt think it was a serious problem.  Bush was the precise opposite of fast with his reaction to Katrina.  I cant believe you dont remember all the news surrounding that.  Seriously man, if you honestly remember Bush was quick with his reaction then you really need to take a few minutes and read a few articles from those days.

And you are saying that Obama was slow?  Come on now, you dont remember the republican New Jersey was it congressman or senator that praised PRAISED! Obama for his quick and thorough reaction to Sandy?  OMG you repugs truly are the best revisers of history.
5/21/2013 4:33 PM
Ask the people in who live there how he's doing.
5/21/2013 5:01 PM
So Baker, you believe that the gubment needs to hold your hand forever after a storm hits your town?  what kind of repug attitude is that?  why not take control of your own destiny???
5/21/2013 6:08 PM

GOV. CHRIS CHRISTIE. FOX FLUNKYS WERE OUTRAGED HE HAD THE TEMERITY TO PRAISE THE PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A.

HE REITERATED THAT PRAISE A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO.

5/21/2013 6:34 PM
HA! Crusty said temerity!
5/22/2013 11:42 AM
Posted by DougOut on 5/21/2013 2:36:00 PM (view original):
I wonder if Obama will sit on his *** again and do nothing for these people like he did nothing for the Sandy victims. Let 'em sit for nine months. Still begging for help. If only Obama could have been as quick and effective as Bush was for Katrina. I guess he's too busy spying on the press and using the IRS to oppress and threaten law abiding citizens and covering up scandals and murders to pay attention to the people. 

It's all over the day the press gets off their *** and decides to do their job. And that will never happen because they are the new police. Protect and serve. The regime. 
Bush.......Katrina.......now THAT is HIGH comedy!!!
5/29/2013 4:54 PM
Posted by greeny9 on 5/21/2013 6:08:00 PM (view original):
So Baker, you believe that the gubment needs to hold your hand forever after a storm hits your town?  what kind of repug attitude is that?  why not take control of your own destiny???
No ****....wouldn't that be a "gubment program" jclarddickeater??? I thought you were all for "standing on your own two feet"??? You ******* repukes are the biggest ******* hypocrites in existance. It just amazes me, time and time again.
5/29/2013 4:55 PM
Posted by jclarkbaker on 5/21/2013 5:02:00 PM (view original):
Ask the people in who live there how he's doing.
Conservatives in Congress ******* held up the bill to get funds to the poor bastards on the shore.  

You're a joke.
5/29/2013 9:47 PM
Rsp777, how is that strawman you're building?

One month. And don't act like all "funds" were held up. It was a relief bill, not emergency funding.

5/29/2013 9:58 PM
5/29/2013 11:41 PM
I'm really starting to feel sorry for you moonbat idiots.    You wanted Winston Churchill and you got Paris Hilton.    If you had chosen a little more carefully, maybe you wouldn't all be pooping in your own doghouse.  Now you have to watch everything he touches turn to crap, and be reminded of it the rest of your lives.
It took an extraordinary pile of incompetence to make Joe Biden the smartest guy in your room, and yet you managed it.    So at least you have 'that' going for you.
Better luck next time.
5/30/2013 2:05 AM
Posted by rcrusso on 5/29/2013 11:41:00 PM (view original):
That's the problem with Dems. They think more laws is a good thing.
5/30/2013 7:43 AM
◂ Prev 1...19|20|21|22|23...28 Next ▸
How about that..... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.