Swamphawk tips about food and life and pics.... Topic

Hide and Seek and army? Were you eight when you broke your leg?
2/14/2013 7:34 AM
I was 13 when I broke my leg. Maybe not just before but I meant before in the infinity sense.
2/14/2013 12:49 PM
Had some pork rinds today and was wondering about the nutrion behind them.

1 No Carbs.
2 Protein but not a complete protein for all reasons. still more valuable than chips. 
3 Fat. 
4 For some reason super high sodium. 

All in all better for you than most chips and super good tasting. Dipped in Tobasco makes them a taste delight
2/14/2013 2:52 PM
<<Maybe not just before but I meant before in the infinity sense.>>

More Swamp vocab gold. Of all the senses you may mean, the one always absent is "common."
2/14/2013 6:52 PM
So for people like Seamar who like to go nuts over semantics I will explain.

When I said before I didnt mean just before.

Technically when someone says before a specific time it can mean any time before that.

So infinity.
2/15/2013 1:04 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 2/15/2013 1:04:00 AM (view original):

Technically when someone says before a specific time it can mean any time before that.

So infinity.
LOL...you really don't know what "infinity" means, do you? Are you suggesting that you are an infinite being? Seems an inconsistent position for an atheist to take.

PS-you create your own "gotcha" moments.

2/15/2013 1:38 AM
Don't kid your self regarding those pork rinds. As tasty as they may be there is no nutritional value  at all. they are pure saturated pork fat that has been brined and fried in more fat. Look on the bag, every calorie is an empty fat calorie. Heart attack in a bag.
2/15/2013 9:14 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by seamar_116 on 2/15/2013 1:40:00 AM (view original):

So infinity.
LOL...you really don't know what "infinity" means, do you? Are you suggesting that you are an infinite being? Seems an inconsistent position for an atheist to take.

So Mr technical anaysis...

When I refer to a time before I broke my leg does that not refer to an infinite time?

You keep trying and I keep smacking you down. If only Palin was more like me we might be in the 2nd term of the McCain administraion now.
2/15/2013 12:21 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 2/15/2013 12:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by seamar_116 on 2/15/2013 1:40:00 AM (view original):

So infinity.

So Mr technical anaysis...

When I refer to a time before I broke my leg does that not refer to an infinite time?

You keep trying and I keep smacking you down. If only Palin was more like me we might be in the 2nd term of the McCain administraion now.
<<When I refer to a time before I broke my leg does that not refer to an infinite time?>>

goodness...you really do not know what infinite means...

the only smacking going on here is either the face palm of everyone who reads your "explanations" or your lips as you eat another bag of pork rinds.

2/15/2013 8:12 PM
2/15/2013 8:23 PM
So how is all the time before I broke my leg not infinite?

You are wrong on yet another one!
2/16/2013 1:47 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 2/16/2013 1:47:00 AM (view original):
So how is all the time before I broke my leg not infinite?

You are wrong on yet another one!
No, I am not wrong. I assume you were born. The time for you before you broke your leg is not infinite. If you were 13, then "before" could at most be 13 years. Seriously, you do not know what infinite means. It's okay...just admit it and be done with it. I know it is hard for you to admit you are wrong about anything....but really...this would be a good time to start. And you are not using "infinite" as a catch phrase. Infinite means endless or unbounded, or without limit. Physically, you had a beginning, and you will have an end. The only thing about you without limit is your ignorance.

I'll even go meta- on you. The age of the universe is not infinite. It is about 13.7 billion years old. A number line is infinite however, since it has no beginning or end. One can always go one more unit in either direction. The earth is not infinite...it is about 4.5 b y/o. So tell me again how time, as it relates to your timeline, is infinite between the time you were born and the time you broke your leg.

I've got popcorn, so fire away.

2/16/2013 2:45 AM
Time is infinite. It doesnt matter when the universe was created.

The time before I broke my leg in infinite.

You can add whatever conditions you want to cover up your screw up but it doesnt change the fact that you are wrong.

2/16/2013 2:49 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 2/16/2013 2:49:00 AM (view original):
Time is infinite. It doesnt matter when the universe was created.

The time before I broke my leg in infinite.

You can add whatever conditions you want to cover up your screw up but it doesnt change the fact that you are wrong.

but you are not infinite. And the time from your creation to when you broke your leg is finite, not infinite. Therefore an "infinite" amount of time cannot have passed. An amount of time that could be measured had passed. Which by definition is not infinite. But you can have the last word. I enjoy controlling you that way.
2/16/2013 5:08 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...15 Next ▸
Swamphawk tips about food and life and pics.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.