Jobs - Wooden D3 Topic

The Midwest has two openings, both solid programs ready to be taken to the next level (Illinois and DePauw).  We're one of the "Big Four" conferences, and have won the national championship two of the last four seasons.  Great coaches, great Coaches Corner, lots of fun.  Come join us!
1/21/2013 9:53 PM
Screw all that. Clarkson is open in the true Big Boy conference, the Upstate. Come and get it.    
1/22/2013 8:39 AM
Had St. Lawrence from season 18-30... Clarkson was our rival, so could not do that.  Plus I have two hombres that want to join the same conference.  Looks like the Upstate has been in good hands and still on top.  The only coach left is mrpolo from my era.  In a couple of seasons I will very much like to schedule as many Upstate teams as possible.  Back in the day we also had an honorary 13th coach who everyone scheduled.  That was a very fun conference.
1/22/2013 9:17 AM
Decided to come back, and decided to drop down to d3 with all the chatter on here. Applied to St. Olaf. Hope to have some fun again.
1/22/2013 4:47 PM
Great new hyrcanus! Looks like we win. :) 

I think you'll fit in great in the MIAC, especially considering you're an Arizona fan. I'm a diehard U of A fan. Bear down!

1/22/2013 5:21 PM
Still a little time to join the Midwest conference.  Openings at Illinois and DePauw.  Both programs in pretty good shape.  Come on, you know you want to join the best DIII world in all of Hoops Dynasty! 
1/22/2013 7:11 PM
I'm going to make a comeback in Wooden.
1/22/2013 8:11 PM
Clarkson!     
1/22/2013 9:34 PM
Posted by tianyi7886 on 1/22/2013 8:11:00 PM (view original):
I'm going to make a comeback in Wooden.
Sure, now that we don't have any openings in the MIAA.  I've been bugging you for months!
1/22/2013 9:39 PM
New coaches signups start 1/23 right?  Hope so...  glad to see this world so competitive.  University Conference should be a lot of fun and we will be kinda sinky for a few seasons.  It's a good time to join up since we will all be on equal ground for the most part.
1/22/2013 9:52 PM
Posted by kevb on 1/22/2013 9:52:00 PM (view original):
New coaches signups start 1/23 right?  Hope so...  glad to see this world so competitive.  University Conference should be a lot of fun and we will be kinda sinky for a few seasons.  It's a good time to join up since we will all be on equal ground for the most part.
you guys will have a nice center piece to build around. ohyesyouwill's trinity squad has been one of wooden's top teams the last several seasons. good to have you back kevb!
1/22/2013 10:00 PM
Love it. We in NJ conf are full already, but its awesome seeing more talent come into the world.
1/22/2013 10:05 PM
Decided on going back to Metropolitan State. 
1/22/2013 10:12 PM
BearDown indeed!!
Question, I applied for the job today at 4:30 game time, still says pending, but no bodyacn apply anymore, will my application go through? or will it wait until next season? Better go through, I want to play.
1/23/2013 12:07 AM
Yeah it will go through. Usually you'll find out whether you were accepted at 2am ET or so. 

We'll see you soon!
1/23/2013 1:24 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Jobs - Wooden D3 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.