the true meaning of our creed Topic

is what?
1/21/2013 5:00 PM
GIT OFF OF MY LAND, PALEFACE
1/21/2013 5:09 PM
Welcome to our Nation's Capi - HEY, THAT'S MY CAR !!!!
1/21/2013 5:13 PM
Posted by antoncresten on 1/21/2013 5:09:00 PM (view original):
Can you show a legal justification for it being "Your" land?
1/21/2013 8:23 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/21/2013 8:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by antoncresten on 1/21/2013 5:09:00 PM (view original):
Can you show a legal justification for it being "Your" land?
well, possession for starters...but when I consult "Swamp's Rule of Law" I do see that if I can take it from you, it's mine.

What was your address again, Swamp?
1/22/2013 5:24 AM
So everyone that started anywhere owns that land? Really?

I treat all people the same. I dont apply one set of rules to White Europeans and another set of rules to non-whites.

When one nation conquers another they lose.
1/22/2013 11:37 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/22/2013 11:37:00 AM (view original):

I treat all people the same. I dont apply one set of rules to White Europeans and another set of rules to non-whites.

How about that lives there? How about that has houses and institutions? How about the Cherokee in Georgia? How about the Trail of Tears. Explain that too me.

Swamp's Rule of Law...might makes right. How civilized.

1/22/2013 8:51 PM (edited)
6 degrees of the Pit!
1/22/2013 8:54 PM

Where do you live?  Just so i can take your land from you. I'll probably take your transportation as well.  Don't worry, i'll give you some water bottles, seed for harvest and a couple pairs of clothing and shoes.  Hey, i'm a generous man.
1/23/2013 9:48 AM
swamp lives in michigan...why would you want his land?
1/23/2013 12:41 PM
Posted by 05nomar05 on 1/23/2013 9:48:00 AM (view original):

Where do you live?  Just so i can take your land from you. I'll probably take your transportation as well.  Don't worry, i'll give you some water bottles, seed for harvest and a couple pairs of clothing and shoes.  Hey, i'm a generous man.
Humanitarian Post of the Year!
1/23/2013 12:43 PM
Posted by 05nomar05 on 1/23/2013 9:48:00 AM (view original):

Don't forget the blankets covered in small pox. 
1/23/2013 12:54 PM
Again almost everywhere in the world there has been warfare between nations.

My ancestors are Polish and we were conquered many times. Our nation was eliminated, recreated and then wiped out again and recreated again. Always with the interests of the people around us taking front and center.

I dont find it as some kind of barbaric racism that Germant and Russia wiped out Poland.

Why is America wiping out the nations that were here when we got here, that were weak and could not sustain their existance, some kind of barbaric racist act?

The left always wants to make everything white Europeans did to anyone else as a form of racist Colonialism.

Even though they were just treating the people from other nations the same as they treated the French, Spainish, Prussians or any other nation.
1/23/2013 2:51 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/23/2013 12:41:00 PM (view original):
swamp lives in michigan...why would you want his land?
Well, it'd be easy to obtain.  I'd then turn around and sell.  Should make around $300-$500. 
1/23/2013 3:16 PM
A passage from MLK that swampy should take to heart:
“War is not the answer. We still have a choice today; nonviolent coexistence or violent co-annihilation. We must move past indecision to action. We must find new ways to speak for peace and justice throughout the developing world – a world that borders on our doors. If we do not act we shall surely be dragged down the long dark and shameful corridors of time reserved for those who possess power without compassion, might without morality and strength without sight.”

1/23/2013 3:39 PM
1|2|3...9 Next ▸
the true meaning of our creed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.