the true meaning of our creed Topic

This is pretty narrow facts.

This is mostly based on the conversations between 2 people.

Diseases of European sources were common among the indians.

I think that the small amount of eviedence fits the narrative the left wants to sell so off they go.
1/25/2013 2:16 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/25/2013 2:16:00 PM (view original):
This is pretty narrow facts.

This is mostly based on the conversations between 2 people.

Diseases of European sources were common among the indians.

I think that the small amount of eviedence fits the narrative the left wants to sell so off they go.
And the Medved's of the world discount anything that runs contrary to the "Greatest Nation on God's Green Earth" tagline.
1/25/2013 7:26 PM
He didnt bend his worldview to fit his motto.

He locked around and realized that his worldview was that motto.

A lot of Americans are tired of every story from the past has to be framed in the worst possible light for America.
1/25/2013 8:17 PM
I realize that the truth hurts sometimes. Being honest about our faults does not diminish who we are. Lying about it, or sweeping it under the rug does.
1/25/2013 8:21 PM
It seems the other way to me. Likr everything that ever happened needs to be twisted to make it look bad. Things like...

Dresden and Tokyo bombing during WWII? It was a war.

Slavery. Bad thing that everyone did and we eventually fought to get rid of.

Natives. We beat them.

1/25/2013 8:39 PM
Seems to me that you are doing the twisting of facts.

Firebombing innocent citizens is OK with you? In that case, you should not have had any outrage about 9/11 when the guns were turned on us; after all, Dubya told us it was a war against our freedoms.

Way to casually brush off enslaving a race of people.
Natives. We beat them.

They weren't a threat to us, well except for the pesty business of taking up land that rich white folks needed so they could enslave a different race.

As usual, you never fail to show your disregard for other human beings who are a different color than you.

1/25/2013 9:57 PM
hey, we're stronger than them..we should do what we want.
1/26/2013 1:55 AM
Posted by jiml60 on 1/25/2013 9:57:00 PM (view original):
Seems to me that you are doing the twisting of facts.

Firebombing innocent citizens is OK with you? In that case, you should not have had any outrage about 9/11 when the guns were turned on us; after all, Dubya told us it was a war against our freedoms.

Way to casually brush off enslaving a race of people.
Natives. We beat them.

They weren't a threat to us, well except for the pesty business of taking up land that rich white folks needed so they could enslave a different race.

As usual, you never fail to show your disregard for other human beings who are a different color than you.

1 So attacking heavily armed production and transportation centers from enemies during a protracted war is the same as a sneak terror attack? Really?

2 Slavery was horrible and it was a good thing that it was eliminated. The left always makes it sound like America invented slavery and was the only nation involved in it.

3 Sorry about reality but if you are a small group of people living on a large tract of mineral rich property you lose. If it wasnt us it would have been the French or the English or some other nation. They were a threat in that we needed the land and resources to protect our nation.

I grew up in the 80s hating the Soviets more than anyone else in the world. And they look more like my people than almost anyone in the world.

You need to always make it about race. I treat everyone the same.
1/26/2013 6:22 PM
That's true. Swamp hates the human race. Self-loathing, no doubt.
1/26/2013 7:11 PM
Posted by seamar_116 on 1/26/2013 7:11:00 PM (view original):
That's true. Swamp hates the human race. Self-loathing, no doubt.
You will have to explain sometime why a person who looks around and makes logical decisisons about his enviroment is a self-loathing bastard.

I know it isnt because my political views are different than yours.
1/26/2013 8:02 PM
you'll have to explain sometime what you think logical means
1/26/2013 11:33 PM
Logical.

A group of people want to kill you so you kill them better.

A nation is on the decline and you move in before others do.

You dont take every chance possible to tear down your nations history.
1/27/2013 4:31 AM
kill them better? how do you kill someone better?
1/28/2013 2:15 AM
They come at you with a knife, you come at them with a gun.
1/28/2013 2:22 AM
that's not killing them better, that's just killing them first.  For it to be killing them better than you'd have to die as well, and if you're dead who cares how you or they died?
1/28/2013 8:51 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...9 Next ▸
the true meaning of our creed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.