Shouldn't this guy be a more efficient scorer? Topic

Would definitely have him set at -1. But that's personal preference, I won't put a guy at 0 until he's at 70 and has decent IQ+BH.
1/28/2013 3:18 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 1/28/2013 1:29:00 PM (view original):
Just a couple of notes on things you said that seemed right, but I just discovered were not - my team LP and Pass are both in the top 20 in Phelan D2.  Just have unusual distributions of those ratings I guess...  I do have a couple of guys with solid LP.  Nobody with blow-you-away passing, but all my bigs are above-average, and I guess that's dragging the team average up even though my guards are thoroughly unimpressive in that department...
bh/pass? or lp/pass? the distribution is huge, bh/pass dont really help your team at the 4/5. its about the individual at that point. its your bh/pass at the 1, 2, 3 (to a lesser degree as you go down) that really makes the difference - especially passing. its triangle/bad passing that is such a bad combo.
1/28/2013 5:42 PM
also, when i said bad triangle iq was bringing you down... i have no idea what your triangle iq was, i meant triangle + passing.
1/28/2013 5:43 PM
◂ Prev 12
Shouldn't this guy be a more efficient scorer? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.