Windows 8 Topic

Compatibility mode didn't work?  Usually that fixes web issues in any version of IE.

This was going to be my tech support advice since I work for Microsoft!

1/29/2013 10:46 PM
whats the downside of compatability mode

why not just keep it selected for all websites
1/29/2013 11:25 PM
It did work. 

Office 2013 is fantastic but Word constantly locks up on me for brief moments.

Everything that is wrong seems to be visible.  I love how the Word tables work and how much easier they operate.  When sliding columns around to that the text will go on 1 line is great.  A bug on it is the bottom line in the table.... the words disappear when moving the column widths around, so it is more like 2010 with the guess and move.  Of course the words reappear after you are done.

Outlook is much, much, much improved as well.

The other thing I do not like is the tabs on the ribbon YELLS AT YOU!  But I got around that by renaming all of the tabs with lower case and a space after each word.

1/29/2013 11:42 PM
Thanks man. Ill check that out.
1/30/2013 12:43 AM
Oh.  Something that may be important is that with my job, I use many text form fields as well.  That may have something to do with it as well. 

I create legal form templates that auto-fill from our software.  So to make the forms look like the ones that you would fill out on paper, I create tables with the form fields in them. 

1/30/2013 8:36 AM
◂ Prev 12
Windows 8 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.