First Superbowl in a decade without ... Topic

LOL and he posts again for my amusement.

Like I said - all the power, none of the BS. It's perfect.

2/1/2013 1:02 PM
Just for your amusment, bis.
2/1/2013 1:09 PM
LOL

Dance, puppet, dance.
2/1/2013 1:33 PM
Clearly you want me to post. So I will. And then I will wait for you to explain why you think the world is only 10,000 years old.
2/1/2013 1:39 PM
LOL and the hits keep coming.

It's like watching someone get shocked when they touch something, and then amazingly, they just keep doing it over and over because they somehow can't get the simple concept that the shocking would stop if they would only stop touching it.

That makes me think maybe I should just stop baiting you into responding for your own good. Also, I feel as though I should tell you that  you should probably get evaluated by a doctor and/or other professional to try to find out what is inhibiting you from learning not to repeat negative experiences. Unless, of course, you actually enjoy being manipulated, in which case maybe a different kind of professional is in order.

2/1/2013 1:46 PM
Posted by 05nomar05 on 1/31/2013 12:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bistiza on 1/31/2013 11:42:00 AM (view original):
How many times does Brady choke and lose in the playoffs, yet everyone forgets that in favor of 3 SB wins from a decade ago?
Hahaha!!

Dude, you just hate him so much.  It's very funny.

Dude has been to 2 superbowls since 2007.  Yeah, he's overrated.
There's no way Brady is overrated.
2/1/2013 1:50 PM
If someone says Brady is the BEST QUARTERBACK EVER!  Then yes, he is being overrated.

If someone says Brady is one of the top five or ten QBs ever, then no, he's not being overrated.
2/1/2013 3:28 PM
◂ Prev 123
First Superbowl in a decade without ... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.