Yakupov celebration Topic

Would've liked it better if it was during the playoffs (a little much for a regular season game) - but FUN! 

Bad news is my six year old does this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73tHDoy4IoU after each goal now....don't make too much fun - he's only 6
1/28/2013 11:28 PM
I would have liked it better had the Blue Jackets won the draft lottery, and he was doing it for Columbus.
1/29/2013 12:17 AM
Seriously....It was a big goal!!  Tied the game with like 4 seconds left.  I hate the OILERS....but I had no issue with the cekebration.
2/5/2013 1:14 AM
Some years ago, when Ovechkin and Malkin were in Juniors, I saw all the Russians with mirrored visors, coloured skates, jumping into the boards and ****... I said, when the hell did Russians become the Black Guys of hockey?

2/5/2013 7:35 AM
Yakupov celebration Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.