Collusion or Not? Topic

Posted by taltos on 2/5/2013 1:09:00 AM (view original):
WIS Altered the Fair Play Guidelines to prohibit and punish such sitemails (presumably what's below as I don't recall this being there before):

• Attempting to persuade another user to participate in a collusive effort (only the initiator would be at fault unless agreed upon by other user)
about fricken time! CS (under seble) always has taken that stance, but theres something about having it in the rules that goes a long way... i remember they changed fair play guidelines with an announcement a while back - dont recall that being there - wonder when that went in?
2/5/2013 12:31 PM
Posted by isack24 on 2/5/2013 10:01:00 AM (view original):
Posted by taltos on 2/5/2013 1:09:00 AM (view original):
WIS Altered the Fair Play Guidelines to prohibit and punish such sitemails (presumably what's below as I don't recall this being there before):

• Attempting to persuade another user to participate in a collusive effort (only the initiator would be at fault unless agreed upon by other user)
But what's collusive about it?

He's not saying "let's make an agreement," he's saying "you're going to lose, so stop trying."

It's attempted intimidation, not attempted collusion.
the ORIGINAL post is not collusion. the post later where the guy asks the other guy to stop going after 1 dude so he can go after the other, that is collusion

i kind of wondered if we were talking about different things when you responded to me earlier (or when i responded to you, dont remember exactly... just remember wondering if you were talking about the other post than i was)
2/5/2013 12:31 PM
Posted by dcy0827 on 2/5/2013 2:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by colonels19 on 2/4/2013 9:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by coachgunnar on 2/3/2013 1:03:00 AM (view original):
Posted by colonels19 on 2/1/2013 10:29:00 PM (view original):
Guy's a total dickbag...what a bullying *****.

takes one to know one, dickbag that is.

Lol, and you are?...
Why Trev, you don't know?  Who you're dealing with is the infamous Fredpaull himself.  Coachgunnar is just one of his many alternate ID's.  Yep Trev, you've been pimp slapped by the biggest (fill in with your own choice of descriptive words, phrases, or pictures) that HD has to offer.
lol, how about...hmmm...dickbag?
2/5/2013 1:10 PM
Posted by ike1024 on 2/4/2013 11:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by commish118 on 2/4/2013 9:38:00 PM (view original):
No, you guys have me wrong.  I don't think a coach is a dick if he jumps on a recruit considering me.  I just persoanlly don't do it to another coach at D3.  D2 and D1, yes, but not D3.  Just my own personal ethics.  I figure if a recuit is high on my list I will jump on him early.  If he ends up considering someone else first, I move on.  There are way too many good recruits at D3 and not as many human coaches to compete with. To me it isn't worth wasting my money and another coach's money. 7 years ago when I started I would get mad if a coach jumped me.  I still don't like it because I don't think it is necessary, but it's part of the game and I accept that.  And I accept that everyone plays a little different.  I'm good with that. 

My point was: I'm much more laid back now and it takes a lot for another coach to get me mad.  But we are all different and the SM mentioned hits coaches different ways and upsets some more than others. That is because there are HD rules, general ethics that almost all of us play by, and personal ethics like me not jumping a recruit considering another team.  I am certainly not saying that others shouldn't do it.  I just don't. I only mentioned it as an example. The SM that was sent wasn't collusion, but it was in bad taste.  But it really wouldn't bother me in the least. But I understand how it would bother others.
You need to try out better D3 worlds. Not THAT much elite talent to go around.
lol! Sometimes it feels that way, Ike! I only have two teams, with two usernames right now, in two Worlds.  When I dip down to a B level prestge it is much harder to find the recruits with the potential I want.  But if you look far and wide you can find them.  When I am at A prestige there is plenty of talent. 
2/5/2013 4:27 PM
◂ Prev 1234
Collusion or Not? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.