Scary Black Man with a Gun Topic

Did You Think This Thread Was About Sirgays ****?

Votes: 13
(Last vote received: 2/3/2013 10:25 PM)
2/2/2013 8:04 PM
1 Lots of gray hair so it seems recent.

2 What is he shooting at?
2/3/2013 1:26 AM
skeets
2/3/2013 1:31 AM
Aiming a little low for skeet - I bet downrange he has Biden with an apple on his head.

I always wonder why the Presidents wear watches.   How can he be late for anything?
2/3/2013 5:02 AM
DEAD-EYE DICK CHENEY
2/3/2013 5:04 AM
Posted by The Taint on 2/3/2013 1:31:00 AM (view original):
skeets
I am not saying it looks staged but...

He isnt shooting at skeet so what is he shooting at?

2/3/2013 1:25 PM
Here is an Olympic skeet shooter. Look like a similar angle to me. 

And another

2/3/2013 3:47 PM
skeet-shooting is a left-wing conspiracy to get us use to not shooting at living things, further degrading American culture. And if you can't kill living things, what is the point of having a gun at all? This is just the first step towards taking all of our guns away.
2/3/2013 5:44 PM
one day when we're really something the skeet will organize and get rights
2/3/2013 9:07 PM
SAVE TEH SKEETS!!!!
2/4/2013 2:57 PM
In both of the shots of a Pro shooting at skeet the angle is a bit higher, and these are not usual shots.

Again it could be real or it could be staged, but it is clearly recent.
2/4/2013 4:18 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 2/4/2013 4:18:00 PM (view original):
In both of the shots of a Pro shooting at skeet the angle is a bit higher, and these are not usual shots.

Again it could be real or it could be staged, but it is clearly recent.
<<Again it could be real or it could be staged, but it is clearly recent.>>

But you have to bet the conspiracy plan...

How can you say that it is "clearly recent."?

Have you ever shot skeet? You do know that the pigeons come out at a variety of angles and distances, right?
2/4/2013 5:52 PM
1 His hair is graying. Was not like that a few years ago.

2 It is not common to shoot skeet at an angle so close to parallel with the ground.

And in reality it doesnt matter at all.

Obama has a history of supporting gun control. He doesnt have a history of supporting the idea of self defense.

It isnt like he invented these beliefs or his position is so radical.

I just want to point out someone trying for a wolf in sheep's clothing kind of thing.
2/4/2013 5:58 PM
1. I'm pretty sure it was still graying in August. Which is when the photo was taken.

2. Yes it is. Targets can be launched from as low as 3 feet off the ground. Depending on where he is in the circle, he may be relatively far away from the the low house target, making the slightly upward shot appear parallel to the ground.

2/4/2013 7:49 PM
Never said impossible. Said not usual.

It does happen, but it seems a little odd that the picture they took is almost dead level.

And a tight shot. Also looks a little weird.

Again this isnt a major issue, but since the Left tore up Bush over a picture on a Carrier for years I think giving Obama a little flack on this is more than fair.
2/5/2013 2:47 PM
12 Next ▸
Scary Black Man with a Gun Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.