NFL on FaceBook Topic

If anyone does the facebook thing, I run a page dealing with the NFL there. Its called NFL :A Love Hate Relationship
feel free to check it out.

2/2/2013 8:41 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
yeah unfortunately i tend to have to thumb a lot of things out with my phone and/or ive been drinking.  its great that you have corrected me on all of that. i would love for you to tell me your life story.
douche bag.

2/3/2013 2:49 PM
I'm surprised anyone took the time to look it up when you didn't even bother posting a link.
2/3/2013 3:06 PM
thankfully the spelling police posted it for me.
2/3/2013 3:39 PM
Are people that have made 20,000+ posts douchebags?

Votes: 6
(Last vote received: 2/4/2013 10:57 AM)
2/3/2013 3:41 PM
Posted by rustiejukks on 2/3/2013 2:49:00 PM (view original):
yeah unfortunately i tend to have to thumb a lot of things out with my phone and/or ive been drinking.  its great that you have corrected me on all of that. i would love for you to tell me your life story.
douche bag.

Rather than be a douche bag about it yourself, maybe you should take my comments as well-intended constructive criticism.

If you're going to take the time to run a page, at least put in a minimal amount of effort to make it look like it wasn't written by an eleven year old.
2/3/2013 4:08 PM
Today's post:

"The Giants have prioritized resigning Hakeem Nicks who has one year left on his contract over Victor Cruise who is a restricted free agent."

2/3/2013 4:11 PM
MikeT23 = post-deleter!

2/3/2013 3:14 PM

MikeT23

Block this user 
Add this user to favorites
Are people who go out of their way to point out that a link wasn't posted douchebags?
Yes, they are
They obviously have no life
I'm also a douchebag so I don't see the problem here

Votes: 1 
(Last vote received: 2/3/2013 3:34 PM)
2/3/2013 4:11 PM
yeah i realize its Cruz. you think maybe my phone spell checked me? do you have any friends?
2/3/2013 4:28 PM
liberal turd.
2/3/2013 4:29 PM
your so smart. I wish i were like you.
2/3/2013 4:36 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 2/3/2013 4:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rustiejukks on 2/3/2013 2:49:00 PM (view original):
douche bag.

Rather than be a douche bag about it yourself, maybe you should take my comments as well-intended constructive criticism.

If you're going to take the time to run a page, at least put in a minimal amount of effort to make it look like it wasn't written by an eleven year old.
Have to agree. If you're gonna direct people to your page, your inviting visits and criticism. Tec didn't seek you out, you sought us out. If that's the case, and you know you're directing people to a site you manage while drunk (or you have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old), expect criticism.
2/3/2013 5:40 PM
Are you two lovers?
2/3/2013 6:43 PM
Honestly your right I could probably do a better job of spelling and grammer. The thing is its not intended to be a professional page nor do I get paid to do it. You can either like the page and follow it or not. I simply presented it to give people the option to choose. I never once asked what people think of my page. With facebook its as simple as "oh someone liked my page they must like what I present" or "man they didnt lime my page. There must be some things I could do better". I do find it amusing that two self induldged know it alls think their opinion matters.
2/3/2013 6:58 PM
12 Next ▸
NFL on FaceBook Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.