Makes me sick... Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 2/15/2013 4:18:00 PM (view original):
I'm glad YOU think so highly of YOUR opinions that YOU treat them as fact.

And it's not like I'm the only one in this discussion with this opinion.
I guess that's the difference. I'll argue against your options without getting a diaper rash every time you write something without a "this is just my opinion" disclaimer.
2/15/2013 4:26 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/15/2013 4:26:00 PM (view original):

I guess that's the difference. I'll argue against your options without getting a diaper rash every time you write something without a "this is just my opinion" disclaimer.
What options?

Anyway, you'll argue against anything.  Endlessly.   Don't act like you discriminate.

For somewhere near 35 pages, you've asked biz the same question.   "Do you have proof of blah, blah, blah?"

You're the Czar of Boring Monotony.
2/15/2013 4:30 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/15/2013 3:15:00 PM (view original):
You're such a thin skinned little *****. I'm sorry I made you look stupid with the whole Bernie Williams/Edgar Martinez thing. There, now you can go back to telling everyone how you know everything there is to know about HBD.
And this seemed a bit diaper rash-y, IMO.    I'd forgotten the whole BW/EM thing until you brought it up yesterday.   When was that?  Last September or so?

You remember things like a woman.   Congrats.
2/15/2013 4:32 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/15/2013 4:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 2/15/2013 4:26:00 PM (view original):

What options?

Anyway, you'll argue against anything.  Endlessly.   Don't act like you discriminate.

For somewhere near 35 pages, you've asked biz the same question.   "Do you have proof of blah, blah, blah?"

Opinions. Auto correct.

You're free to not read my posts if you think they're boring.

2/15/2013 4:34 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/15/2013 4:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 2/15/2013 3:15:00 PM (view original):
You're such a thin skinned little *****. I'm sorry I made you look stupid with the whole Bernie Williams/Edgar Martinez thing. There, now you can go back to telling everyone how you know everything there is to know about HBD.
And this seemed a bit diaper rash-y, IMO.    I'd forgotten the whole BW/EM thing until you brought it up yesterday.   When was that?  Last September or so?

You remember things like a woman.   Congrats.
I'd want to forget that if I were you.
2/15/2013 4:35 PM
You don't want to forget anything.   In fact, you'd spooge your pants if I bothered to restart that argument.    You've probably spooged your pants since I even mentioned it again.    Pull the facts and evidence from your purse, young lady.
2/15/2013 4:41 PM
****, no one needs evidence to destroy your retarded argument there. Don't worry, I won't embarrass you by trying to bring it up again.
2/15/2013 4:44 PM
You're ******* dying to have that discussion again.

Let me know when Martinez gets in the HOF.   We'll do it then, woman.
2/15/2013 4:49 PM
Posted by bistiza on 2/15/2013 3:23:00 PM (view original):
I won't argue with your faith, and it was never my intent to argue with anyone's faith.

I think you misunderstood when I said what I believe, as that wasn't meant to convey it as a part of faith but as what I believe based upon the evidence. For example, I don't consider life being incredibly complex to be part of my faith - I consider it to be based on factual evidence that says life is incredibly complex. For me, it has nothing to do with faith and everything to do with the evidence itself.
I think everyone can agree that life is incredibly complex, but it is your faith that tells you that a God must have created life because it is so incredibly complex because there is no evidence that God created life.  That is pretty much the definition of faith.
2/15/2013 4:55 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/15/2013 4:49:00 PM (view original):

Oh ok. Maybe him and Williams will get in the same year. Oh wait, Williams fell off the ballot already. Cause he wasn't as good as Martinez.
2/15/2013 4:59 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/15/2013 4:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/15/2013 4:49:00 PM (view original):

Oh ok. Maybe him and Williams will get in the same year. Oh wait, Williams fell off the ballot already. Cause he wasn't as good as Martinez.
As I said, pants spooged at the mere mention of it.  Now go clean yourself up. 
2/15/2013 5:07 PM
Feel free to not engage if you don't want to talk about it. I'm not afraid.
2/15/2013 5:09 PM

2/15/2013 5:23 PM
If I bore you, there's the door. Door knob, ***, standard warning.
2/15/2013 5:25 PM
If you don't know that I often stop arguing with you, you're not paying attention.

Failure to continue isn't a sign of losing.  It's a sign of realizing pointlessness. 

The fact that you're ridiculous, worthy of mockery and don't recognize it is just plain funny.  You'll argue the same point until the other person says "Bah, **** it."   You're biszteca V2. 
2/15/2013 5:36 PM
◂ Prev 1...41|42|43|44|45...60 Next ▸
Makes me sick... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.