Makes me sick... Topic

Your point was that Bernie Williams was just as good as Martinez offensively and that anyone that voted for Martinez but not Williams was retarded. Gospel according to mike.
2/18/2013 2:41 PM
I knew you were dying to bring it up again.

Did I simply dismiss the extra 5-6 XBH EM averaged each season to the fact that he had nothing else to do when his team was in the field but to study the other team's pitchers on tape?   Did I not care that a man paid to do nothing but hit was more proficient at drawing walks?   Did I add that, considering what I just typed, anyone dumb enough to vote for Martinez but not Williams was retarded?   Did I finish it up with "Neither should be in the HOF unless they have a ticket"? 
2/18/2013 3:11 PM
You did say that. Which is dumb. Martinez was significantly better offensively than Williams.
2/18/2013 4:24 PM
Is that the Czar of Everything speaking?   If so, is it gospel?   If so, why does the Czar of Everything bother?   Shouldn't the Czar of Everything just say something once and that's it?  You know, because the CoE has spoken the gospel?
2/18/2013 5:00 PM
You stated your opinion. I stated mine. What's the difference?
2/18/2013 5:09 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/18/2013 5:09:00 PM (view original):
You stated your opinion. I stated mine. What's the difference?
Uh, that I'd forgotten the discussion while you've re-lived every day, if not every hour since, in hopes of bringing it up again?
2/18/2013 5:32 PM
Not necessarily. You made an ******* post. I replied with an ******* post making fun of you. It was just the first thing that came to mind.
2/18/2013 5:48 PM
So was it locked away in your Czarish brain or was it in your Trapper Keeper?
2/18/2013 5:57 PM
It wasn't hard to remember. I'm relatively young, my memory isn't shot.
2/18/2013 6:11 PM
Or being "right", at least in your mind, on the internet is VERY important.
2/18/2013 6:16 PM
Is it, pot?
2/18/2013 6:47 PM
It's oddly entertaining to watch you two argue over what amounts to nothing of significance, and all apparently just because you like arguing so much.

This makes it easier for me to understand how incredibly frustrated you must have been when I refused to argue with you over the age of the earth, bad_luck. No wonder you kept trying even though you should have learned it wasn't going to happen.

Don't worry, I get it now - it's not just that you need to have the last word. No, you are addicted to arguing and can't stand it when someone doesn't play along.

At least it's entertaining for me to watch your antics - to a point. As MikeT23 and others have pointed out, you do have a tendency to get boring and repetitive.

2/19/2013 8:33 AM
Yet here comes bistiza, the attention whore extraordinaire, trying to engage bad_luck to resume their slap fight.
2/19/2013 8:46 AM
Don't pretend badluck won't ask "Where's your proof or a young earth, biz?" as soon as he checks in.    Peas in a pod, they are.
2/19/2013 9:59 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/19/2013 9:59:00 AM (view original):
Don't pretend badluck won't ask "Where's your proof or a young earth, biz?" as soon as he checks in.    Peas in a pod, they are.
What's this "they" bullshit? That should be "we."
2/19/2013 10:18 AM
◂ Prev 1...45|46|47|48|49...60 Next ▸
Makes me sick... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.