Makes me sick... Topic

Yet here comes bistiza, the attention whore extraordinaire, trying to engage bad_luck to resume their slap fight.

I'm just pointing out the entertainment value. I honestly don't care if bad_luck ever responds to me again - in fact, it might be nice if he didn't. I'm sure that won't happen, but it might be nice if it did.

Also, just for kicks, I'll make like the Rolling Stones here:

Hey...you...get off of my pod!

Whee, now we're having fun!
2/19/2013 10:20 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/19/2013 10:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/19/2013 9:59:00 AM (view original):
Don't pretend badluck won't ask "Where's your proof or a young earth, biz?" as soon as he checks in.    Peas in a pod, they are.
What's this "they" bullshit? That should be "we."
I blocked biz in December.  The only reason I haven't blocked you is because you start out OK but, eventually, you go full-on repetitive boring.   So I check out, come back 3-4 days later and, far too often, you're still hammering on the same non-point.    Of course, as we've learned over the last couple of days, 3-4 days is pretty good as you store 2 month old arguments in your Trapper Keeper for future use. 
2/19/2013 10:48 AM
Is that the third or fourth time you've said that?

Once again, should be "we."
2/19/2013 10:57 AM
I had blocked bad_luck for a while but he's so entertaining I figure I can read what he has to say and just not respond when I choose, that way I get the entertainment value and ignore any BS he spews. So it's all good.

Can't we all just be friends?

2/19/2013 11:01 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/19/2013 10:57:00 AM (view original):
Is that the third or fourth time you've said that?

Once again, should be "we."

It's worth noting. 

As I said, the only real difference is I know, or at least feel, there is an ending point to every discussion.   You two can carry on the "young vs. old earth" discussion until the "young" earth would actually be "old".   Assuming neither of you die first.

2/19/2013 11:12 AM
Is it worth noting? Because you noted more than once already and it didn't get much of a response. Maybe you aren't Socrates after all.
2/19/2013 11:15 AM
It only has to be worth noting to one person.   Me.  So, yes, it absolutely is.   Might help someone else realize that you're worse than a hungry dog with a bone.  You can't let go of anything and move on.
2/19/2013 11:19 AM
It's time! This is our Main Event of the evening!

RANTING out of the blue corner...his motor is always running because he never stops arguing...he'll basically beg for a beating even when he's already had several...The Czar of Everything...bad_luck!

RANTING out of the red corner...he takes on all comers unless he doesn't want to and then he blocks them...he's the ultimate at playing devil's advocate on the WIS boards...Socrates....MikeT23!

2/19/2013 11:24 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/19/2013 11:19:00 AM (view original):
It only has to be worth noting to one person.   Me.  So, yes, it absolutely is.   Might help someone else realize that you're worse than a hungry dog with a bone.  You can't let go of anything and move on.
So you repeated the same boring thing? Are you the pot or the kettle in this situation?
2/19/2013 11:31 AM
I'm only on Day 2.   When I get to day 72, you've got a point. 
2/19/2013 11:42 AM
I'm guessing you're the pot. 
2/19/2013 11:48 AM
And you're the dancing puppet, bad_luck.

Wheee!

2/19/2013 1:21 PM
The first and second laws of thermodynamics. 

Not sure what that has to do with the age of the earth.
The fact that carbon-14 should break down to virtually nothing past a certain point in terms of dates and yet it is difficult to find carbon without carbon-14, which with an old earth model should be virtually non-existent much of the time.

dahs already covered this. Carbon 14 is produced in the atmosphere. Not sure why you would think it would be non-existent.
The fossil record shows many strata of rock which are thought to be formed over "millions of years" can actually form quite quickly. Sometimes there are fossils, including petrified trees, which span straight through several layers indicating they may have formed quite suddenly.

Can you explain this further?
2/21/2013 12:04 PM
Are you repeating yourself again and hoping this time I will actually care about your useless rantings?

You're setting yourself up for disappointment - I still don't care, but at least you're still entertaining me.

2/21/2013 1:31 PM
I just reposted your evidence.

That is the evidence you cited as reason to believe in a young earth, correct?
2/21/2013 1:33 PM
◂ Prev 1...46|47|48|49|50...60 Next ▸
Makes me sick... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.