Makes me sick... Topic

Why don't you just admit that you don't have any evidence to back your claims, instead of continuing this charade of being the puppet master. Because, really . . . . nobody is buying that.

I'd be lying if I said I don't have evidence, because I do. There's no charade - I am making BL dance like a puppet.

I don't care if you buy it or not, because I'm not trying to sell you on it. I'm only pointing it out because doing so actually makes BL dance even more.
2/22/2013 2:07 PM
I'd argue that I COULD out-argue anyone if I chose to.   It's not like I'd need anything new to say.  I'd just need to say the same thing over and over again.

That's BL's way of arguing. I actually present a logical argument and defend it so well people get frustrated and give up.
2/22/2013 2:08 PM
Yes, as I stated, you care more about "winning an argument" than you do about looking at the evidence regarding said argument.
2/22/2013 2:10 PM
I "win" by addressing the evidence, so the two are one and the same.
2/22/2013 2:12 PM
You never presented evidence of a young earth. You posted three things but deleted the post after they were all debunked.
2/22/2013 2:17 PM
Keep thinking whatever you want as long as you keep dancing.

2/22/2013 2:25 PM
Cool, I'm thinking you lost when you deleted the only evidence you could come up with.
2/22/2013 2:26 PM
Posted by bistiza on 2/22/2013 2:07:00 PM (view original):
Why don't you just admit that you don't have any evidence to back your claims, instead of continuing this charade of being the puppet master. Because, really . . . . nobody is buying that.

I'd be lying if I said I don't have evidence, because I do. There's no charade - I am making BL dance like a puppet.

I don't care if you buy it or not, because I'm not trying to sell you on it. I'm only pointing it out because doing so actually makes BL dance even more.
If I claimed to have indisputable evidence that Michele Obama was born on one of the moons of Jupiter and came to earth in a spaceship, but I refused to let anybody see said evidence, should anybody believe me?  Would you believe me?
2/22/2013 2:27 PM
Here's your chance...to do the dance...do the BL!

You just argue all day...till you're blue in the face...challenge everyone...put them in their place...beat that dead horse...don't let it die...bring up old threads and make em fly...now shake it all out like a puppet on a string...that's right, uh huh, you're doing the BL thing!

If I claimed to have indisputable evidence that Michele Obama was born on one of the moons of Jupiter and came to earth in a spaceship, but I refused to let anybody see said evidence, should anybody believe me?  Would you believe me?

If you did it all just to see people's reaction and didn't care if they believed you, would it matter? (Hint: The answer is "no".)
2/22/2013 2:37 PM
Fair enough.

Everybody should just assume you have no young earth evidence, and move on.
2/22/2013 2:39 PM
Posted by bistiza on 2/22/2013 2:37:00 PM (view original):
Here's your chance...to do the dance...do the BL!

You just argue all day...till you're blue in the face...challenge everyone...put them in their place...beat that dead horse...don't let it die...bring up old threads and make em fly...now shake it all out like a puppet on a string...that's right, uh huh, you're doing the BL thing!

If you did it all just to see people's reaction and didn't care if they believed you, would it matter? (Hint: The answer is "no".)
So you're just trolling?
2/22/2013 2:51 PM
tec,

Making assumptions about me is the fastest way to be wrong about me.

BL,

You can label me turning you into my puppet as "trolling" if you want. Call it space horses jumping the moon if you want. It won't change anything.

Also, I'm not doing it to anyone but you.

2/22/2013 3:06 PM
We don't have to assume. It's clear, you have no young earth evidence.
2/22/2013 3:10 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 2/22/2013 2:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bistiza on 2/22/2013 2:07:00 PM (view original):

I would say you're a CRAZY PERSON!!!
2/22/2013 3:11 PM
That's right, BL, whatever you say is automatically a fact. After all, you're the Czar of Everything.

All hail the Czar of Everything!!!

2/22/2013 3:15 PM
◂ Prev 1...50|51|52|53|54...60 Next ▸
Makes me sick... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.