Makes me sick... Topic

Why does that matter to you?
2/26/2013 12:08 PM
Posted by bistiza on 2/26/2013 12:05:00 PM (view original):
You're also apparently not interested in addressing why you would post so much on these boards yet play the games on this site so little.
Do I play the games so little?
2/26/2013 12:10 PM
Posted by burnsy483 on 2/26/2013 11:39:00 AM (view original):
Ray Lewis would be proud of this thread.
Someone would have to read it to him....
2/26/2013 12:51 PM
Ray Lewis would have killed a couple of people in this thread a month ago.  Then rid himself of his white, bloodstained suit only to settle out of court with the families.
2/26/2013 12:56 PM
I'd have testified in his defense because some people deserve a good killing.

2/26/2013 12:57 PM
BL,

Your profile indicates a single season of GD which is not currently active. Yet you have made 1,983 posts on these boards as of your last post in this thread.

You don't show any interest in playing more games but you obviously have a great deal of interest in posting and arguing to no end on the boards.

The logical conclusion is you are here only to argue and cause trouble on the boards.

The next logical question is, do you play more games under another user name, or is your sole purpose to argue and cause trouble on the boards?
2/26/2013 1:09 PM
Why do you care? Do you get an award because you are able to act like an idiot on the forums and play games?
2/26/2013 1:16 PM
The point is the site is designed for the games and the forums to support that and offer a chance to discuss things.

Most people (myself included) are here to play the games and then use the forums because of that.

You are clearly here not to play the games but to use the forums just to argue and cause problems.

Basically you're the ultimate troll here.

So answer the question: Do you play more games under another user name, or is your sole purpose to argue and cause trouble on the boards?
2/26/2013 1:29 PM
2/26/2013 1:49 PM
Posted by bistiza on 2/26/2013 1:29:00 PM (view original):
The point is the site is designed for the games and the forums to support that and offer a chance to discuss things.

Most people (myself included) are here to play the games and then use the forums because of that.

You are clearly here not to play the games but to use the forums just to argue and cause problems.

Basically you're the ultimate troll here.

So answer the question: Do you play more games under another user name, or is your sole purpose to argue and cause trouble on the boards?
So you're demanding that I answer a question now? Hilarious.
2/26/2013 1:51 PM
I'm not demanding anything.

All I'm doing is pointing out that you're only here to cause trouble, not to play the games.

2/26/2013 1:58 PM
Posted by bistiza on 2/26/2013 11:38:00 AM (view original):
It's not factually incorrect at all - your inability to find the evidence doesn't make it nonexistent.

Also, please address the fact that several of us have pointed out (on many occasions) your lack of experience at the games this site and these boards are designed for.

It's factually incorrect.  Your inability to accept that the "mainstream" scientists who - virtually universally - believe that the Earth is about 4.56 billion years old are better at science than you and the fringe scientists with Bachelor's degrees who continue to propagate Young Earth "evidence" that flies in the face of modern scientific understanding really doesn't make the rest of the world any more wrong.
2/26/2013 1:59 PM
Your propaganda doesn't make you any more right or me any more wrong, and let's face it, that's all you ever offer, dahs.

Your statements seem to indicate you are fairly intelligent, yet you don't seem to be able to provide anything else but that propaganda. I'd think you'd realize how flawed your logic is, but I suspect you may be distracted by your frustration at me for refusing to accept all of your "evidence" that I'm supposedly wrong to believe neither theory is convincingly correct.

2/26/2013 2:03 PM
I'm gonna need a bis-to-English dictionary.
2/26/2013 2:06 PM
Posted by bistiza on 2/26/2013 1:58:00 PM (view original):
I'm not demanding anything.

All I'm doing is pointing out that you're only here to cause trouble, not to play the games.

This is the NFL forum.

Do you play in the NFL?

Should we question why you are posting in an NFL forum if you do not play in the NFL?

Why are YOU posting in this forum?
2/26/2013 2:10 PM
◂ Prev 1...54|55|56|57|58...60 Next ▸
Makes me sick... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.