Makes me sick... Topic

He and biz just can't stand that the other exists AND disagrees.  Neither will listen (or learn).

Don't compare me to BL.

I only have one user name which exists so I can play the games here, and I discuss things on the forums as well under that same user name. I don't hide behind other user names like a coward as he does.

I certainly don't care if he disagrees with me. I just want him to recognize that's ALL IT IS - him disagreeing. He seems to think his opinions are facts, and only he is allowed to believe what he wants while my own beliefs are somehow unworthy.
2/27/2013 2:08 PM
You're entitled to your own options but you aren't entitled to your own facts.

When you start claiming that there is an equal amount of evidence for a young earth as there is for an old one, you run into problems. 
2/27/2013 4:08 PM
Wrong. I don't run into any problems saying there is equal evidence for both theories, since that's what I believe. You can disagree all you want but that isn't any more than your belief. It's not a fact no matter how much you claim it is.
2/28/2013 9:50 AM
Um, the existence (or non-existence) of physical evidence is not a matter of belief. It either exists or it doesn't.

Like if we were standing in your driveway and and you pointed and said, "look at my new car." If I point out that the driveway is empty, you can't just say you believe that a new car is actually there. That's crazy. The car exists or it doesn't. If I don't see it, and you insist that it's there, it's up to you to produce the car to prove it.
2/28/2013 10:27 AM
BL, I think your analogy is off a little.  A better one would be if you looked at the driveway and saw a bicycle.  There's some stuff out there, but I would question the evidence he is referring to.  
2/28/2013 10:31 AM
BL,

The evidence does exist. Your refusal to recognize it doesn't make it suddenly disappear.

It's like if I walked to your house and you asked me about my car and I said "I left it home because I walked" and then you said "well, since I can't see your car, it doesn't exist".

The car still exists and is there for you to go look at if you want to do so. Just because you make the ridiculous assertion that it somehow doesn't exist,  I'm not going to waste time walking home and driving it over for you to see it so I can "prove" to you that it exists. If you're that determined to find out, I'd ask you to go over and see it for yourself.

In the same way, if you're that determined to find out about the evidence for a young earth and want to make the ridiculous assertion that it somehow doesn't exists, 'm not going to waste time looking it all up to "prove" to you that it exists.  If you're that determined to find out, go ahead and look it up for yourself.
2/28/2013 10:40 AM
Posted by bistiza on 2/28/2013 10:40:00 AM (view original):
BL,

The evidence does exist. Your refusal to recognize it doesn't make it suddenly disappear.

It's like if I walked to your house and you asked me about my car and I said "I left it home because I walked" and then you said "well, since I can't see your car, it doesn't exist".

The car still exists and is there for you to go look at if you want to do so. Just because you make the ridiculous assertion that it somehow doesn't exist,  I'm not going to waste time walking home and driving it over for you to see it so I can "prove" to you that it exists. If you're that determined to find out, I'd ask you to go over and see it for yourself.

In the same way, if you're that determined to find out about the evidence for a young earth and want to make the ridiculous assertion that it somehow doesn't exists, 'm not going to waste time looking it all up to "prove" to you that it exists.  If you're that determined to find out, go ahead and look it up for yourself.
You walk in and say, "I've bought a new car."
I say, "cool, let's go see it."
You say, "no, I walked, it's at home."
I say, "OK, what kind of car is it?"
You say, "**** off, I'm not telling."
I say, "what color is it?"
You say, "I don't have to prove ****."
I call your wife. She says, "that car doesn't exist."
I call your neighbor. He says, "that car doesn't exist."
I look at you. I say, "everyone else says this car doesn't exist. Can you show me it does?"
You say, "**** off, if you want proof, find it yourself. I believe it exists."

Who's the crazy person?
2/28/2013 11:57 AM
I'll translate again:

I say "I've bought a new car".
You say "Let's go see it"
I say "I walked, it's at home"
You say "What kind of car is it?"
I say "It's a Ford Focus"
You say "what color is it"
I say "It's blue"
You say "it doesn't exist"
I say "let's go see it then"
You refuse. Then you ask a random person on the street and keep asking until you find someone who thinks the car doesn't exist. Then you do it some more until you find a group of them.
You then say "ha see I told you it doesn't exist".

We didn't need to have this example to know that YOU are the crazy person BL. That's been established for some time now, because only a crazy person would act like a coward by creating another user name to cause trouble on the boards.
2/28/2013 1:14 PM
Posted by bistiza on 2/28/2013 1:14:00 PM (view original):
I'll translate again:

I say "I've bought a new car".
You say "Let's go see it"
I say "I walked, it's at home"
You say "What kind of car is it?"
I say "It's a Ford Focus"
You say "what color is it"
I say "It's blue"
You say "it doesn't exist"
I say "let's go see it then"
You refuse. Then you ask a random person on the street and keep asking until you find someone who thinks the car doesn't exist. Then you do it some more until you find a group of them.
You then say "ha see I told you it doesn't exist".

We didn't need to have this example to know that YOU are the crazy person BL. That's been established for some time now, because only a crazy person would act like a coward by creating another user name to cause trouble on the boards.
Oh, ok. So what's your evidence of a young earth (what kind of car did you buy)?
2/28/2013 1:22 PM
Let's look at it yourself (go find it on the internet yourself).

2/28/2013 1:40 PM
Posted by bistiza on 2/28/2013 1:40:00 PM (view original):
Let's look at it yourself (go find it on the internet yourself).

OK, you lose. I looked up all the evidence for a young earth and then debunked it all. Scientifically.
2/28/2013 1:54 PM
You didn't look anything up, much less debunk anything, or you would have posted it all here for me to see.

I'd say nice try, but it wasn't even that.

The only loser here is the guy who hides behind a fake user name like a coward. (That's you in case you somehow forgot your own tactics.)

2/28/2013 2:01 PM
You didn't post your evidence, so I don't have to post the thorough debunking. Trust me, it's debunked. All of it.
2/28/2013 2:10 PM
If you looked for the evidence and were able to debunk it, you'd post it all here to show it.

The only thing we've debunked is your notion you have credibility, as no one should take you seriously since you hide behind this user name like a coward.

2/28/2013 2:34 PM
Posted by bistiza on 2/28/2013 2:34:00 PM (view original):
If you looked for the evidence and were able to debunk it, you'd post it all here to show it.

The only thing we've debunked is your notion you have credibility, as no one should take you seriously since you hide behind this user name like a coward.

But I don't have to post it. Since you didn't post your evidence.
2/28/2013 2:44 PM
◂ Prev 1...57|58|59|60 Next ▸
Makes me sick... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.