CAPRA S27. Two Open Teams. Topic

I'd be scared to join our division too.
2/14/2013 9:51 AM
Reasons to join Capra

1) Watch Mike's mom beat him at baseball and wonder if he is really Casey Candaele
2/14/2013 12:26 PM
Reason 2

See how many Diamonds in the rough rls gets. (he averages somewhere around 5 per season and I think he's a robot.)
2/14/2013 12:33 PM
We really have a mom/offspring duo in our league......Really!  Mom is nails tough.  Betcha can't beat her.  Join up and find out.

2/14/2013 3:05 PM
Reason Number Three!!

You will get your picture on the cover of the Rolling Stone. Mike will then be forced to buy 5 copies for his mother.
2/15/2013 5:52 PM
We got a genuine Indian Guru who's teaching us a better way We got all the friends that money can buy so we never have to be alone (No) And we keep getting richer but we can't get our picture on the cover of the Rollin' Stone (Rollin' Stone) Wanna see my picture on the cover........

Dr. Hook

Coincidence or Karma:  Buzz Capra had a monster curve ball.  He named it Dr. Hook. 

If you join up we can discuss cool stuff like this.

2/15/2013 10:16 PM
◂ Prev 12
CAPRA S27. Two Open Teams. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.