If one of the Kansas owners drop out I'd definitely be interested. I'm a huge Paul Pierce fan.

3/1/2013 4:36 PM
Posted by disturbed99x on 3/1/2013 4:36:00 PM (view original):
If one of the Kansas owners drop out I'd definitely be interested. I'm a huge Paul Pierce fan.

Since both Kansas teams are already entered and check-out, it's not looking good.

3/1/2013 4:53 PM
via site-mail, eleibo is switching from UNC to Cal.
3/2/2013 9:14 AM
(in the most annoying Dick Vitale voice imaginable)…
WOW baby!!!, the selection committee just released the proposed regions, and from top to bottom make no mistake - the Central and Midwest are tough with a capital T!!! wow WOW!!! – they are stacked with tradition and star quality baby!!! 
First, let’s take a look at what shapes up, in my opinion to be the toughest conference

The CENTRAL!!!! WOW 

Its loaded with a capital L – make no mistake it’s the toughest division here baby!!!
(number next to school name: # of NBA players produced)

Up at the top U-C-L-A (79)!! Jabbar, Walton, and all the other Wooden products – anyway you spell it, this will be one tough squad baby. I can see Reggie Miller sinkin’ threes, Walton, Marquis Johnson, Gail Goodrich cuttin’ back door!!! hey with only ONE GOOD EYE- I can see another dominant team comin’ outta Pauley Pavilion !!! Johnny Wooden – the Pyramid of Success – those cheerleaders –I’m tellin’ ya  look out !!! here come the Bruins!!!

Kansas (60), and when you mention Kansas you gotta start with - WILT THE STILT – get otta here I’m tellin you he’s the greatest …the crem-dela-crem… with Wilt plaiyn – how come ashamael aint coaching this squad !!!  ..Dennis Rodman and King James baby - that COOKIE DONT CRUMBLE!!!… BUT, BUTT will they get the production at the point - ? Jo Jo White is just what he doctr ordered – Danny Manning, Paul Pierce, WOW WOW baby get a T.O.!!! –
but when you go up against Chamberlin – youll be cryin’ ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK..

Kentucky (81) with the most NBA products of any school they are prime to be upset here – they simply lack the big name star that transcends the game – Issel is good, but he’s no Rolls Royce – too many roll players - Not enough STARS!!!! But just wait baby, just you wait!!! coach Cal has got those Diaper Dandies ready to add to the greatest tradition in the game baby– but still, with so many options to choose from, they should be in the playoff picture – Hey down in Lexington, Big Blue Nation get ready you got some big names comin’ into Rupp arena baby !!! Save me a seat next to Ashley Judd baby!!! even with eye good eye....

The Michigan State Spartans (38) coached by Tom Izzo – and when you think Mich. St. you start with the Magic Man – Ervin Magic Johnson!!!! It’s SHOWTIME BABY!!!  he’s a prime time player baby - a magician with the rock in his hands – and with the grit of Izzo’s troops you can expect them to hit the boards and play the tough D Izzo is known for!!! Jason Richardson Zach Randolph -
Mateen Cleeves is a leader BABY!!!  They can dunk they can board - but can the Spartans stroke the J?!!!

Ohio St (42) – The Buckeyes baby – you start with Lucas and Havlicheck, and the list keeps growin’!!! They’ll be rockin’ and rollin’ in Columbus – but!! Do they have enough modern production? Will the eFG% be enough to get the Crimson and Cream in the big show!!! And my buddy Clark Kellog!! Will he make the team – he’s on pins and needles waiting  back in the studio to hear the news– come on!! Put CLARK KELLOG on that team – he’s a prime time player baby!!!

Michigan Wolverines (41) and the Fab Five BABY!!! The baggy long shorts - the brash talk – can they back it up ?!?! Chris Webber, Juwan Howard and Jalen Rose, but the Wolverins got talent – Rudy T and Cazzie Russel – I coached the Detroit Pistons !!!  back in Michigan they ask me -hey Dickie V, who’ll play the point?? Ricky Green – maybe Jalen – he told me back in the studio DON’T WORRY about the Wolverines Dicky V!!! he may be right they are ready to battle!!!   those kids from Detroit ad Flint are tough and you can expect a war –
just don’t let Webber call another time out….
Hey  WEBBER You better NOT get a T.O. Baby!!!!

And the Yankees, the men in pinstripes… George Steinbrenner may be gone but they keep on winnin’ baby!!!!

Coach K has got the Dukies ready to make another tournament run!!!!
3/2/2013 1:57 PM (edited)

The second toughest Region,
in my option - its got to be the Midwest baby!!!

Kansas (60), the inventor of the game James Nasmith brought the game to Lawrence - and when you think Kansas Jayhawks the name that jumps out at ya is Phog Allen -  He coached Adolph Rupp!!!  he coached Dean Smith!!  hey baby it don't get no better than that - ROCK CHALK JAYHAWKS baby!!! ya gotta start witht he big man in the middle Wilt he Stilt - then you gotta go with Danny and the Miracles - Paul Pierce could stroke the J - hey baby this team is filled with PRME TIME PLAYERS they got one PTPer after another in Lawrence.....

Kentucky (81) - Big Blue Nation LOVE their basketball down in the Bluegrass State  - just think - you start with Rupp - Joe B Hall - Pitino-   Tubby now coach Cal - ya gotta be kiddin me baby - whatta they all have in common - they brought title to the Bluegrass BABY!!!!  they CUT DOWN THE NETS!!!   and they got the thoroughbreds - Ya gotta start with Issel 'the horse' - and another Hall of famer with Cliff Hagan - Rajon Rondo - I saw him the other night - SIMPLY INCREDIBLE with the rock in his hands - he's got huge hands... he hands - ya gotta go with the  Monster Mash - Travis Ford can reaaaaally shoot the three baby!!!  he can really stroke it from down town like no other-  the talent through the years down there is simply incredible ....simply incredible...

Indiana (53)  General Robert Montgomery Knight - He'll have his team prepared - He's the GENERAL baby!!  he brings an intensity !!!  Isaiah Thomas - you gotta be kidinn' me - who'll stop Isaiah?!?!!  Walt Bellamy - George McGinnis - hey if they let him play with the Red, White and Blue Ball - LOOK OUT!!! - he could really play back in the day - and Quinn Bucker - my close friend Quinn Bucker - he's the coach on the floor - I LOVE Quinn Buckner...but will they have enough to go with Thomas?  I think so baby - Hey look out for the Hoosiers down in Bloomington BABY!!!  and coach K played for Bobby Knight at Army - yea, think about it baby The General and Coach K - together!! it don't get no better than that baby!!! you gotta get a T.O. BABY!!!  Coach K and the Dukies -

Louisville (46) -This is my dark horse this is my dark horse right here I said it!!! -  Coach Rick Pitino - my Paisan - $500 Armani suits - the Gucci shoes - You got the rock Wesley Unseld inside - is there a better rebounder?!!  oh, and talk about an outlet pass!  And Dr. Dunkenstein - Darrel Griffith wham bam thank you mam!!! - this guy could sky!!!! - Denny Crum brought the Wooden way to Bluegrass country baby!!! -  Hey Louy-vill is just 80 miles down the road from you know who!!! - and the Cardinals got Never Nervous Pervis - ad McCray brothers - Look out baby - this team could slip up on some people - the Yum Center will be Rockin' and Rollin BABY!!!!

UConn (34) - Jim Calhoun will have his team ready to play - make no mistake about that...  Ray Allen is one of the all time greatest skooters baby - he knock down the trey baby - Richard Hamilton, Emeka Okafor rebounding the ball - Storrs Connecticut has got some talent baby!!  And who cold ever forget CHrstian Leittner sinking that shot at the buzzer to knock out the Huskie back in '90 - wow baby coach K - 

Oklahoma (21) The Sooners baby!!! Blake Griffin can absolutely fly!! Mookie Blaylock is a lock down defender and Wayman Tisdae - I got his CD baby - he's got talent on the hardwood and with a guitar- he can play baby - but the sooners may be overmatched in this one baby - Hey Barry Switzer - you better get a TO Baby - and Brent Price can shoot the trey baby -

and coach K - his team can really stroke the rock from downtown - Trajon Langdon, J.J. Redick - and Shane Battier - Battier - he's on my ALL GLUE team baby a true leader-
skills coach K learned from Robert Montgomery Knight - Coach K played for the General at West Point baby!!!

3/2/2013 2:41 PM (edited)
LOL great stuff cmafeeky!

3/2/2013 2:47 PM
Eleibowitz!!
Your Profile says you’re for the
MARYLAND TERRAPINS-
Then on Feb 7 – you request
NORTH CAROLINA TAR HEELS !!!!

aw you seeeerious!!!
Aw you seeeerious !!!
Lefty Dreisell would roll over in his grave !!!
Lenny Bias would turn over in his grave!!!
And speaking of Lenny Bias,
Maybe you need help elebowitz..
Maybe John Lucas, the old Terrapin Point Guard could help baby!!
His drug clinic in Houston has helped so many over the years…
Elebowitz – Lucas was also an all American in tennis while at Maryland.
Elebowitz!!!
HOW can you show your face in COLE Field House again?!?!?!
You coulda had Albert King, Stevie Franchise, Len Baxter or even Lenny Elmore
My dear Friend Lenny Elmore, we worked games together for ESPNm- he’s a class act all the way
And Senator Tom McMillian… I spoke to him just last week about our economy..
Carolina and the DOOKIES!!!! -  the number one rivalry in sports….
Duke is in the ACC, and coach K has his team ready to make a long run in the touny….
Eleibowitz!!
aw you seeeerious!!!
Aw you seeeerious !!!
I saw Derek Jeter at spring training last week, keep an eye on the Yankees this season-
3/2/2013 4:01 PM
Posted by cmcafeeky on 3/2/2013 4:01:00 PM (view original):
Eleibowitz!!
Your Profile says you’re for the
MARYLAND TERRAPINS-
Then on Feb 7 – you request
NORTH CAROLINA TAR HEELS !!!!

aw you seeeerious!!!
Aw you seeeerious !!!
Lefty Dreisell would roll over in his grave !!!
Lenny Bias would turn over in his grave!!!
And speaking of Lenny Bias,
Maybe you need help elebowitz..
Maybe John Lucas, the old Terrapin Point Guard could help baby!!
His drug clinic in Houston has helped so many over the years…
Elebowitz – Lucas was also an all American in tennis while at Maryland.
Elebowitz!!!
HOW can you show your face in COLE Field House again?!?!?!
You coulda had Albert King, Stevie Franchise, Len Baxter or even Lenny Elmore
My dear Friend Lenny Elmore, we worked games together for ESPNm- he’s a class act all the way
And Senator Tom McMillian… I spoke to him just last week about our economy..
Carolina and the DOOKIES!!!! -  the number one rivalry in sports….
Duke is in the ACC, and coach K has his team ready to make a long run in the touny….
Eleibowitz!!
aw you seeeerious!!!
Aw you seeeerious !!!
I saw Derek Jeter at spring training last week, keep an eye on the Yankees this season-
Yeah lol I was having some guilty feelings so I dropped Carolina and went out west to California Golden Bears.  I love my Terps but they don't make a very good SIM team
3/2/2013 6:24 PM
Still waiting for 5 teams to get entered. Been full 2 days, lets get going guys
3/3/2013 7:08 PM
We have 23 teams in and waiting.  I believe the last owner is taking a WIS break (insert own joke there), so we need 1 more team.  First owner to enter gets us started.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/friv/colleges.cgi

NBA43472

OWNER & COLLEGE
-----------------------------

all3 (1) - Notre Dame
eleibowitz - California
poppapomp - UCLA (1)
copernicus - UCLA (2)
cjok1051 - Oklahoma
cmcafeeky(1) - Kentucky (1)
cmcafeeky(2) - Kentucky (2)
cats46563 - North Carolina
seapilots(1) - Wake Forest
superrobb420(1) - Georgia Tech
sappy - Kansas (1)
ericlinder - Houston
mouldy311 - Michigan State
klinke(1) - Florida
seapilots(2) - Washington
drichar138(1) - Michigan
drichar138(2) - Indiana
ccsweet - UConn (1)
superrobb420(2) - Kansas (2)
klinke(2) - Marquette
colonelmorse - Louisville
happyhours - Depaul
all3 (2) - Ohio State
astro123 - UConn (2)
3/4/2013 10:20 AM
I'll take the Cuse to get us rolling
3/4/2013 11:32 AM
Thank you john.
3/4/2013 1:03 PM
◂ Prev 12345

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.