Curt Schilling Topic

That would not be surprising.
2/7/2013 4:59 PM
Red Sox officials also made him start up a video game company and then run it into 50 million in debt.
2/7/2013 5:11 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Sux have been cheating forever.

Did Ortiz ever find out why he failed a PED test?
2/7/2013 6:43 PM
Because the single slapper is a heavy user.
2/7/2013 8:51 PM
So Schilling is sitting at home after the HOF talk dies down, sees a big story that doesn't involve him and goes "Hey Guys!  Pay attention to meeeee!!!!!!"

That's all this is about.
2/7/2013 8:54 PM
Well, that too.  He is an attention whore.
2/7/2013 9:19 PM
Posted by raucous on 2/7/2013 8:51:00 PM (view original):
Because the single slapper is a heavy user.
No, because he bulked up in the off-season, decided to show it off in a clubhouse that was packed with 'roiders.
2/7/2013 9:27 PM
Is this a Yankees fan talking about Red Sox roiders?
2/8/2013 8:08 PM
Was it Tito or Theo who advised him to 'roid?
2/8/2013 8:24 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
and the investigation will go something like this:

Someone from the commissioner's office on the phone: "Theo, are you aware that Curt Schilling accused Red Sox officials of encouraging him to use PEDS in 2008?"
Theo: Yes, I am aware he made statements to that affect. But it isn't true."
Commissioner's office: OK, thanks.

investigation closed 

2/9/2013 9:37 AM
I think it's more of Schilling's "legacy maintenance".  "Hey, you didn't vote anyone into the Hall this year because of the shadow of PED use.  Just wanted to let you know that, not only did I not use PEDs, I told my team no when they asked me to."  Schilling is a douchebag large enough to clean a whale's vagina.
2/9/2013 3:15 PM
Posted by examinerebb on 2/9/2013 3:15:00 PM (view original):
I think it's more of Schilling's "legacy maintenance".  "Hey, you didn't vote anyone into the Hall this year because of the shadow of PED use.  Just wanted to let you know that, not only did I not use PEDs, I told my team no when they asked me to."  Schilling is a douchebag large enough to clean a whale's vagina.
agreed
2/10/2013 11:47 AM
12 Next ▸
Curt Schilling Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.