research scientist at a national laboratory

haven't seen a ton of STEM types yet in this list, little surprised by that

2/21/2013 6:59 PM
Posted by ike1024 on 2/20/2013 11:58:00 PM (view original):
For all the lawyers, where do you guys/gals practice?
although not a lawyer, the law office i work for is in CT
2/21/2013 8:36 PM
Posted by backboy13 on 2/12/2013 8:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by sol_phenom3 on 2/12/2013 6:46:00 PM (view original):
I go to Sarah Lawrence College. Our coach is still in his 20's.  And I have friends who go to Binghamton.  Not sure how they're doing this year, but the last couple years have been horrendous over there. I think they were riding a 50+ game losing streak at one point.
To say Binghamton is terrible wouldn't do the situation any justice. I'm at Penn, and went to the game against Binghamton earlier this season... they have just one player, a freshman, who resembles a D1 basketball player. I have a bunch of friends who go to Bing too; I'm from NY so my school sends a lot of kids there each year.
I graduated from Binghamton (was SUNY Binghamton when I graduated).
2/21/2013 10:28 PM
Professional Engineer,

retired Supervisor, Air Permitting, Central District, Florida Department of Environmental Protection
2/21/2013 10:41 PM
Sounds like we've got a pretty good group for a/the new World order *touches and holds thumb to middle and ring fingers*...
2/22/2013 12:37 AM
Posted by chapelhillne on 2/21/2013 10:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by backboy13 on 2/12/2013 8:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by sol_phenom3 on 2/12/2013 6:46:00 PM (view original):
I go to Sarah Lawrence College. Our coach is still in his 20's.  And I have friends who go to Binghamton.  Not sure how they're doing this year, but the last couple years have been horrendous over there. I think they were riding a 50+ game losing streak at one point.
To say Binghamton is terrible wouldn't do the situation any justice. I'm at Penn, and went to the game against Binghamton earlier this season... they have just one player, a freshman, who resembles a D1 basketball player. I have a bunch of friends who go to Bing too; I'm from NY so my school sends a lot of kids there each year.
I graduated from Binghamton (was SUNY Binghamton when I graduated).
Binghamton never recovered from their scandal 4-5 years ago. No NCAA violations, but they recruited players of questionable character and had to dismiss 5 of them from the team. The coach was fired as well. 
Interestingly, the SUNY chancellor who oversaw this was Nancy Zimpher. Previously, she was the president at Cincinnati who forced out Bob Huggins. Ironically, when Binghamton moved to D1, they changed their mascot to Bearcats, the same as Cincinnati
2/22/2013 4:27 AM
Did anyone find it interesting that someone worked for a large financial firm and uses the game to kill time at work?  Nice to take a break from robbing real workers and dismantling the country with some fantasy sports.  Wow, what balls!!!  
2/22/2013 7:06 PM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.