Attorney.
2/8/2013 11:42 AM
Real estate developer
2/8/2013 12:05 PM
Planning Manager at an environmental services company.  Living the dream in sunny Florida.
2/8/2013 12:06 PM
I'm a call center rep at Gannett, but I've always felt destined for greatness...I run my own webby at www.bpisports.com but that isn't saying much
2/8/2013 12:10 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I handle worker's compensation hearings for an insurance company.    I actually passed up a promotion once becuase with this position I get a laptop and a wireless card that allows me to get around the network's blocking WIS sites on the internal servers.   If I get promoted I lose the card, and no way to get on WIS during work hours.
2/8/2013 12:14 PM
TV Audio Engineer
2/8/2013 12:24 PM
Posted by milkamania on 2/8/2013 12:14:00 PM (view original):
I handle worker's compensation hearings for an insurance company.    I actually passed up a promotion once becuase with this position I get a laptop and a wireless card that allows me to get around the network's blocking WIS sites on the internal servers.   If I get promoted I lose the card, and no way to get on WIS during work hours.
Do they block the mirror sites also?  I've known people whose company blocks the main one, but not these.

www.wisjournal.com
whatif.cincinnati.com

2/8/2013 12:38 PM
Associate Pastor
2/8/2013 12:40 PM
I am also coachcali. Retired 20 yr RL Basketball coach. Last 10 years at JUCO. Also retired California Real Estate Broker. Also medically disabled. This site fills my competitive nature.  Being a RL coach for so long is both a plus and a minus in this game.
2/8/2013 12:52 PM
Stay-at-home father of a 3 year old boy and a Sales Rep for a company that handles Team Sales (cleats, wrestling shoes, basketball shoes, etc. etc). I actually get most of my work done from home via web/phone with my Coaches, but this past fall I had to bring my son along with me to fit a high school team with basketball shoes. My company is pretty cool with me working from home and it's allowed me the opportunities to witness all my son's "firsts".
2/8/2013 2:25 PM
Interesting posts Gentlemen...
2/8/2013 2:30 PM
I'm a marketing support manager for a software company. Dream job would be to turn one of the many script ideas in my head into an film on the big screen....one day.
2/8/2013 2:34 PM
Attorney.
2/8/2013 2:40 PM
Director of IT for a major sports information company
2/8/2013 2:52 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.