Battling Sim AIs Topic

Posted by Trentonjoe on 2/16/2013 5:54:00 PM (view original):
Wow, the expensive version of 200 miles is 64 HV's.   That's still a lot more than I thought was needed to make someone "untight".
tight is just a treshold... you can spend 5K with an a+ and hes very tight, or you can spend 100K, and hes still very tight. so im not really sure what you are getting at - the *very tight* message on a sim recruit is JUST a metric to see if hes a priority target or not. after that, you have to fall back on the old logic of, how many openings does the sim have, and is this the primary target or not, to get a real feel for what the cost will be. all the FSS does is help you make a more educated guess of if the guy is the primary target, or not.

2/17/2013 3:21 PM
Gotcha. Didn't realize that. I thought all tights were the same.
2/17/2013 4:31 PM
what it takes to get to very tight varies greatly too, across the spectrum of situations. A+ d1 school can send a 5 star 10 HVs + start, thats a mere 3K local, and be *tight*. i had A prestige south carolina - about as strong an A as you can have, i believe. but with 22 HVs + start + minutes, those guys did not have me at tight. some of those A+s werent very strong ones either, some were A++ types but plenty weren't. so i think there is a significantly complex formula for what it takes to get a recruit *tight*, including the recruit's position, his perception of your school compared to him (are you someone he thinks very highly of, or someone he will talk to right away but thinks is a bit below him, guys who have to pull him down, etc), as well as the division you are in, and prestige. 
2/17/2013 11:55 PM
Sim teams recruit all players as if they were 250 miles away no matter the actual distance so you need to keep that in mind.
2/18/2013 1:21 PM
◂ Prev 12
Battling Sim AIs Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.