Ferrum (9-11)

Regular Season
 prediction: 2-2 score: off by 7

Final
Methodist (10-10)

#11 PBAU (17-3)

Regular Season

my prediction: 3-2 score: off by 6

overall a good night of predictions as i was 3-2 and above .500 with my predictions.
2/21/2013 8:37 PM (edited)
in this next game you have a team that is on a little roll and looks to have caught fire as there on a 2 game winning streak this team is OU and there taking on a young ka grange team. last time these two teams played earlier in the season it was a very close game as OU won by two and deakins missed a clutch 3 at the buzzer to give them the W. coach beltandin vs coach piratesfan23 advantage OU blankney vs hawkins advantage OU steavason vs deakins advantage tie turner vs haynes advantage OU louie vs harder advantage tie  miller vs sparks advantage la grange. last time these two teams played it was a very close game i think this one will be close too but experience and a little bit more talent will help OU get the same result as last time these two teams met.

line: OU -7
predictions: OU wins by 5
2/21/2013 8:45 PM
this next game is between two solid mid table teams in the usa south greensboro and CNU. greensboro always pulls in the east title every season but the emergence of #8 ranked averett has chnaged that for this season at least. coach tarvolon vs coach rudyrude9 advantage tie gilmore vs fallenstien advantage greensboro moriere vs kuykendall advantage CNU rouse vs fowler advantage tie pearce vs bedwell advantage tie rowesy vs troupe advantage CNU. these two teams met earlier in the season and greensboro went to CNU and pulled out a 10 point win, and i think greensboro will have a similar result at home but it will still be a good game.

line: even
prediciton: greensboro wins by 4
2/21/2013 9:44 PM
in this next usa south matchup we pitt a young team vs a experienced team they are the complete opposite in that regard chowan takes on methodist who looks to move above .500 with a win tonight. apksenate vs indyrider123 advantage methodist winston vs palmeeter advantage methodist bruck vs roberts advantage methodist rush vs white advantage chowan adame vs betz advantage chowan bailey vs bittner advantage methodist. i think chowan will put up a good fight tonight but methodist slight talent and experience advantage will give them the W.

line: methodist -7
prediction: methodist wins by 11.
2/21/2013 9:50 PM
in this next game we have first season coach ryandaniel taking on a usa south verteren in coach uconnut and his very good shen team. coach ryandaniel vs coach uconnt advantage shen horsley vs harmon mckinnon vs harmon advantage shen marks vs harris advantage tie rogers vs west advantage tie walker vs paxton advantage shen. i think the experience of ferrum will keep this game from being a blowout but i dnt think there is a good chance they come out with shen steller defense and they have found there scorers i just don't see how ferrum can compete but who knows.

line: shen -7
predicition: shen wins by 12
2/21/2013 9:57 PM
Posted by patsrule755 on 2/21/2013 5:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tarvolon on 2/21/2013 5:37:00 PM (view original):
Alright, I know I should've noticed this when prepping for the first time I played CN, but maybe when pats does his predictions, he can explain to me how Pearce is a modestly efficient scorer. I know his ATH is really solid, but I didn't know that would overcome 24 LP and 8 PER. 
I dnt see what u are asking me to do? Lol plz explain
Haha, I was just game-planning and noticed that this guy was scoring a ton for CNU (and at a non-terrible shooting percentage) despite 24 LP and 8 PER. Was wondering how that would affect your advantages--wasn't sure whether you looked at the ratings or the results. Because the results surprise me, given the ratings. I knew ATH was important, but I didn't know it could make a good scorer out of a guy with 24 LP and 8 PER. 
2/21/2013 10:30 PM
44-45% for a big man at 10 ppg is not a good percentage. 
2/21/2013 10:35 PM
Posted by tarvolon on 2/21/2013 10:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by patsrule755 on 2/21/2013 5:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tarvolon on 2/21/2013 5:37:00 PM (view original):
Alright, I know I should've noticed this when prepping for the first time I played CN, but maybe when pats does his predictions, he can explain to me how Pearce is a modestly efficient scorer. I know his ATH is really solid, but I didn't know that would overcome 24 LP and 8 PER. 
I dnt see what u are asking me to do? Lol plz explain
Haha, I was just game-planning and noticed that this guy was scoring a ton for CNU (and at a non-terrible shooting percentage) despite 24 LP and 8 PER. Was wondering how that would affect your advantages--wasn't sure whether you looked at the ratings or the results. Because the results surprise me, given the ratings. I knew ATH was important, but I didn't know it could make a good scorer out of a guy with 24 LP and 8 PER. 
Ahahah oh I never thought of looking at the results I just looked at ratings. But I will now start to look at that in my predictions.
2/21/2013 10:49 PM
Posted by jsajsa on 2/21/2013 10:35:00 PM (view original):
44-45% for a big man at 10 ppg is not a good percentage. 
Yeah, you're probably right, unless you're scoring at the stripe efficiently. 

But he sure shot well enough to beat me. 
2/22/2013 7:09 AM
I didn't expect him to be scoring much either but he has turned out to be pretty good for us.  I'll take it.
2/22/2013 1:35 PM
sry guys i was just not feeling well and i did not have the time to do my predictions but i will be back with them today.
2/23/2013 10:21 AM
patsrule775 (heh) Shenandoah 90, Oglethorpe 60 F
2/23/2013 7:37 PM
77-67, maybe.
2/23/2013 8:37 PM
◂ Prev 123
usa south conferencestory's,editorials,predictions Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.