2013 Spring Training Roster League--FULL AND READY Topic

on any team they played for? Or just Detroit?

Thanks, Steve.
4/6/2013 2:17 PM
if they are on Detriots 40 man roster this year you can use any year from 2008-2012
4/6/2013 2:56 PM
I haven't been around here in like 4 years, but I'd love to fill this up and take Detroit if that is okay!
4/9/2013 9:00 PM
Evetsirot took Detroit. You can have 1 or both teams left in my 1994 WITWD progressive league with 28 teams.
4/9/2013 9:18 PM
Could you send me a sitemail with details? And i noticed there are 2 spots that need to fill on the theme league page Conan, so if you would like for me to fill either of those 2 spots, I'd be interested regardless of the team.
4/9/2013 9:23 PM
Posted by ConansDad on 3/7/2013 5:17:00 AM (view original):
Use a team's Spring Training 40-man roster and non-roster invitees.

You can use any of your players' seasons from the last 5 years...2008-2012.

100 mil cap
40 mil live
DH in AL only
Yes trades
No WW
Random AAA (use actual players leftover from roster)

Use team's current stadium

LEAGUE # 104475
I'm confused. Rules for AAA say to use actual players leftover from roster, but the sitemail saying we're ready says to rename the auto-pick AAA with names of real prospects. If AAA have to be from the actual roster, they already have real prospect names. The auto-pick AAA can't be used, right? If they can, that's a huge advantage over the flotsam left at the tail end of the 40-man roster.
4/10/2013 11:05 AM
I had originally intended for us to use only the leftover MLB players in our AAA, but some teams had tons of real MLB players available to draft for AAA while others had very few...I believe that this would give even more advantage to those teams with tons of MLB AAA over the ones with little to none to use.
The random AAA is really a crapshoot, so having sure thing MLB AAA is probably still more advantageous.
That being said, all AAA are available to use. I prefer as many real MLB players as possible, if we at least rename our AAA after real life AAA, we can still upheld the "spirit" of the league.
4/10/2013 1:38 PM
Random AAA range from $1.5M-$4.25M. I'll take the crapshoot, please :)
4/10/2013 2:01 PM
◂ Prev 1234
2013 Spring Training Roster League--FULL AND READY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.