Cough, Cough Topic

Blackhawks - 'nuff said
2/24/2013 12:43 AM

2/25/2013 1:16 PM

IST ROUND + OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2/25/2013 3:25 PM
Chumlee........No Goalie=No Cup......Trust me, I have been there????  I have seen this movie before......
2/25/2013 10:16 PM
Hey antoncreston........Are the Islanders going to keep their name?  When they move to Brooklyn?   Interested in the NEW YORK point of view, and you fit the bill...I went to Brooklyn when on vacation, I loved the arena, and I am happy that the Islanders appear to have a GOOD NEW HOME........Give me the New York view on things....thanks
2/25/2013 10:31 PM
opened pandora's box just like trhey wanted ..now Muddy and jimbo and skumley will come out of the woodwork and infest the forums about how great the Hawks are ..thx Juskay ..sorry buddy but you know its true ,they dont post when the Hawks sh!t the bed , but here they come ..fairweather fans that they are ...should not have said anything Juskay
2/25/2013 10:32 PM
randle44........Glad to see ya post, I missed you.  The HAWK FANS are headed for dis appointment........Having Crawford as your number one goalie is worse than having Luigi??  I give the fairweather HAWK FANS about a 5% chance seeing their team hoist the cup this year.  I give the Leaf fans a 6% chance at seeing the cup in TO.......lol 
2/25/2013 10:38 PM
Posted by randle44 on 2/25/2013 10:32:00 PM (view original):
opened pandora's box just like trhey wanted ..now Muddy and jimbo and skumley will come out of the woodwork and infest the forums about how great the Hawks are ..thx Juskay ..sorry buddy but you know its true ,they dont post when the Hawks sh!t the bed , but here they come ..fairweather fans that they are ...should not have said anything Juskay
You are probably correct with this post......But since the Flames and Oilers still suck Dog PooH!!!  I enjoy the Canuck/Hawks rivalry, at least the Hawks have a team?????
2/25/2013 10:44 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by randle44 on 2/25/2013 11:01:00 PM (view original):
better fans in calgary and Edmonton  though ...douchebags in Chicago dont have a clue
I agree 100%.....
2/25/2013 11:04 PM
LOL....I'm shocked at how this thread has gone.
2/25/2013 11:34 PM
Posted by skonley on 2/25/2013 11:34:00 PM (view original):
LOL....I'm shocked at how this thread has gone.
Really???..................Waiting for your post???
2/25/2013 11:47 PM
I guess sarcasm doesn't play well on the innerwebs
2/25/2013 11:55 PM
Truth be told - its either the Bulls or the Hawks right now. Our baseball teams suck more **** than Randle and the Bears are in ruins (things are so bad we hired a CFL coach with creepy hair). As far as the Bulls, they are good no doubt, but Miami good? nope. And you are right about the Hawks goalie situation, but if our D keeps it up, you could put muddy in goal and we'd have a shot. But Stanley Cup material? Maybe not, but its our best shot at a title among our pro sports teams.  Nay-say all you want, I really could care less. And Canada still sucks, so there's that.
2/26/2013 12:05 AM
GOOD ONE??  Love your passion......Canada Suck's....That's original.

I will quote this post.......".NO GOALIE = NO CUP"
2/26/2013 12:15 AM
1|2|3...23 Next ▸
Cough, Cough Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.