Cough, Cough Topic

Once again randletard spends his Saturday night on WIS message boards obsessing over gay sex & hating on the Blackhawks - man I wish my life was as great as his.
6/16/2013 11:22 AM
Posted by randle44 on 6/15/2013 5:47:00 PM (view original):
Poll
rattlehead  is muddy or wants muddy's c#ck...sorry thats all i got ,only one answer 
technically that's two answers, retard
6/16/2013 11:23 AM
And talking about prematurely ejaculating, the dumb Canuck fans were already celebrating their Cup win over the Bruins in 2011 when they were up 2-0 on Boston. How did that turn out? I can guarantee you one thing, if this series goes to game 7 and the Hawks lose @ home Chicago fans won't be looting/rioting and acting like fools
6/16/2013 11:30 AM (edited)
Posted by skonley on 6/16/2013 11:22:00 AM (view original):
Once again randletard spends his Saturday night on WIS message boards obsessing over gay sex & hating on the Blackhawks - man I wish my life was as great as his.
It can be Skumley, it so can be ..drop your raging **** Chicago buddies ..lose your bunt ..get some cardio ,learn about hockey , im thinking a extensive 2 yr  40hr/week  and we can get you sounding intelligent and knowing the ins and outs of hockey..admit that America's  game is now the Domincan's  and Cuban's game ..hey its nothing to be ashamed of that you are 10th best at YOUR game ..you  take out that 120 lb asian kid and you guys got competitive eating in the bag..
6/16/2013 4:06 PM
Posted by skonley on 6/16/2013 11:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by randle44 on 6/15/2013 5:47:00 PM (view original):
Poll
rattlehead  is muddy or wants muddy's c#ck...sorry thats all i got ,only one answer 
technically that's two answers, retard
Gotta give randle credit, when it comes to stupidity he really knows how to escalate his game.
6/16/2013 10:45 PM
Posted by randle44 on 6/16/2013 4:06:00 PM (view original):
It can be Skumley, it so can be ..drop your raging **** Chicago buddies ..lose your bunt ..get some cardio ,learn about hockey , im thinking a extensive 2 yr  40hr/week  and we can get you sounding intelligent and knowing the ins and outs of hockey..admit that America's  game is now the Domincan's  and Cuban's game ..hey its nothing to be ashamed of that you are 10th best at YOUR game ..you  take out that 120 lb asian kid and you guys got competitive eating in the bag..
what do you know about hockey? you're a canuck fan.
6/16/2013 10:48 PM

We all hate the `Blackhawks`........Not just on Saturday night...

6/16/2013 11:28 PM
And you also obsess over gay sex....not just on Saturday night
6/17/2013 6:45 AM
Posted by jiml60 on 6/16/2013 10:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by randle44 on 6/16/2013 4:06:00 PM (view original):
what do you know about hockey? you're a canuck fan.
They know how to whine and cry and trash their own team when the don't win. They also know how to overreact and tear up their own city over a stupid hockey game.
6/17/2013 6:47 AM
I guess you guys have short memories ? one doesnt have to look far to see what hypocrites you really are Skumley ...and you won the championship?

Chicago: NBA Championship '92

In 1992, after the Bulls won their first NBA title, rowdy fans caused $10 million in property damage during post-championship festivities. Until recently, this victory celebration was the most expensive in U.S. sports history. (AP Photo/Beth Keiser)

or this one ?

Chicago, 1979

Disco demolition night came to a Chicago White Sox game July 12, 1979. Admission to the doubleheader was just 98 cents and a vinyl record. With 10,000 people outside the gates trying to get in where 50,000 people had already jammed into Comiskey Park, a riot ensued and the second game of the twi-night was forfeited. It didn't help that the records were going to be destroyed in an explosion during rally to destroy the disco records.

yea you guys dont destroy anything? hockey being the 12 th popular sport in Chicago nobody will care 
6/17/2013 11:33 PM
here's one for Gaymar 

Boston: World Series '07

Police in riot gear arrested 37 people as crowds celebrated the Red Sox's World Series win against the Colorado Rockies by burning cars and attacking police with a barrage of glass bottles. (AP Photo/Michael Dwyer)

6/17/2013 11:37 PM
 dont forget the 1968 riots as well ,really there is too many to count ? .. by the way how are the Chicago Riots doing this year?  you have so many Riots your sports teams are named after them LOL ..  but no.. people in Chicago dont tear up their  city ..how do you look stupider and stupider ?every time you post Skumley? 
6/17/2013 11:43 PM
6/17/2013 11:47 PM
Duh...everyone knows you riot when you win, not when you lose
6/18/2013 12:06 AM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15...23 Next ▸
Cough, Cough Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.