Cough, Cough Topic

did he tell you that while ripping your taint apart?
3/11/2013 5:47 PM
Posted by skonley on 3/11/2013 3:32:00 PM (view original):
I think you should check yourself, because 99% of your posts include gay acts/references. But these days its okay to be gay - so you can come out of the closet now - you flaming butt pirate.
how ironic ..99% of dudes cum shots hit you between the eyes...
3/11/2013 5:51 PM
 by the way when is your hero Muddy gonna out himself and come back into the hockey threads instead of sitemailing everybody and  wanting to give out free bj's in discreet parks? that is just f#cked up ..ok your a raging pole smoker but hiding behind sitemail is just messed up ...come clean ..marry Jimbo and smoke all the pole you like ,but sitemailing us all isnt right ..f#ckin queer !!
3/11/2013 5:57 PM
I just got a sitemail from your mancrush mudbone and he's claiming you are such a sacred little ***** that you blocked his sitemails. What a weak move for a troll. For the record muddy says he has no posting rights anymore.

Now let's get back on topic - the Hawks are kicking *** this year, Kaner isn't being a douche off ice yet, Hjalmarsson just may start living up to that monster contract, Coach Q's has more bush on his upper lip than **** randle has sniffed his entire pathetic life, and Canada sucks so bad that their beloved "Great One" doesn't even live there anymore.

*waits for randletards next homophobic slur/rant/sex act*

3/12/2013 12:21 AM
randletard on a typical night at the bar:

3/12/2013 12:38 AM
3/12/2013 11:18 AM
I hate Gretzky  and If i remember correctly wasnt muddy pretending to ban my posts all of last season ? he is a puss
3/12/2013 7:55 PM
  mancrush? who is site mailing who?  not interested Muddy if your listening...get Jimbo some blue pills
3/12/2013 8:04 PM
favorite player Andre Dawson ?  he made his career in Canada  Skumley..as a Cub he was a cripple with two bad knees ..baseball takes zero athletic ability by the way , no wonder u fat Americans enjoy it so much ..you wouldnt win any gold medals if your track team wasnt hopped up on horse roids ..FLO JO had a bigger c)ck than Jimbo and Muddy combined
3/12/2013 8:15 PM
Give it a break, you sitemail blocking narc.
3/12/2013 11:07 PM
dont talkk about Muddy like that..king puss of banning posts ..bend over and assume your position  fruit cake
3/12/2013 11:16 PM
Posted by randle44 on 3/12/2013 8:15:00 PM (view original):
favorite player Andre Dawson ?  he made his career in Canada  Skumley..as a Cub he was a cripple with two bad knees ..baseball takes zero athletic ability by the way , no wonder u fat Americans enjoy it so much ..you wouldnt win any gold medals if your track team wasnt hopped up on horse roids ..FLO JO had a bigger c)ck than Jimbo and Muddy combined
*cough* Ben Johnson *cough*
3/13/2013 12:29 AM
Posted by randle44 on 3/12/2013 7:55:00 PM (view original):
I hate Gretzky  and If i remember correctly wasnt muddy pretending to ban my posts all of last season ? he is a puss
How can any self-respecting hockey fan hate Gretzky?
3/13/2013 12:34 AM
I back Randle.......You Hawk fans are flaming ****'s.  Skumley is a flamer.... Skumley and Jimbo????.........I can't comment, as this site is G rated, but skumley, jimbo and boner are "F" rated  flaming ****'s all of them.........go join KANER in the cab boy's...
3/13/2013 12:39 AM
Randle....I appologize for my PM to you.....These Hawk fans are ruthless......
3/13/2013 11:59 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...23 Next ▸
Cough, Cough Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.