Cough, Cough Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by randle44 on 6/22/2013 7:49:00 PM (view original):
im only cheering for Lucic..a good BC boy ,yea that is Canadian to you Gaymar  and Skumley,,if the Canucks inept scouting staff  didnt f#ck up yet again Milan would be playing where he belongs 
True dat randle.......Lucic is a good BC boy who got over looked by our SO CALLED scouts.  Ronning, G Courtnall, SAKIC and way too many others to name............pathetic scouting!!!  Why take a EURO in the 2nd round or later, when you have a local BC boy (who is a star)available in the draft???
6/23/2013 2:37 AM
randletard spends yet another saturday night glued to his computer talking about gay sex - dude, you need to get out more. I mean there has to be some gay bars where you live or have you been banned from all of them?
6/23/2013 9:54 AM
I fully expect this series to go 7 games and win or lose there won't be any riot - I mean think about it, the typical Bulls fan in Chicago has a different socioeconomic status than a typical Hawks fan.
6/23/2013 9:59 AM
Socioeconomic? That is a big werd for randlefag.......just say what you mean. Bulls fans are black and Hawks fans are white. I heard a rumor that randlefag's uncle is Graham James.....he must have been anally probed by a Sher-Wood compliments of his molester uncle.
6/23/2013 12:10 PM
that was your bum buddy Skumley's  word  Muddy .. LOL  quit huffing paint , you dont even realize what your talking about ? you just called Skumley a racist...haha..pathetic douche
6/23/2013 4:06 PM
 what are the Cubs and the Sox ? white or Black ? or the Bears ? are they black or white fans ...? Skumley your dry cleaner called your cloak and hood are done and can be picked up 
6/23/2013 4:14 PM
when do the Socioeconomic Globe trotters come to town next ? Ill take my nephews 
6/24/2013 4:52 PM
ok ..Grand Dragon  Skonley 
6/24/2013 4:57 PM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17...23 Next ▸
Cough, Cough Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.