Cough, Cough Topic

Posted by randle44 on 6/25/2013 7:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by skonley on 6/25/2013 12:49:00 AM (view original):
Couldn't have asked for a better series. Glad its in the books, and Kaner winning the Conn Smythe is the icing on randletard's **** cake. Our work is done here now, we'll pick this up in the fall - if randletard doesn't get AIDS before then. Enjoy crying over your crap team, you dumb dicks.
Fluke...go back to the lazy man's sport  Grand Dragon Skumley and your right hand man Jimbo ..Home Depot  has a sale on 2x4's  and fire accelerant ,i know itll be a busy summer for you  socioeconomic douche"s...I cant get aids doing facials on your wife scumbag...
Fluke? Best record in the NHL, responded every time their backs were against the wall, and beat a helluva a team in Boston. If anything you ever predicted actually happened that would be a fluke. Now you can go back to trolling gay bars this summer, you flaming queen.
6/25/2013 11:54 PM
yes Fluke ..Aaron Hernandez proved me wrong today ..there is somebody Dumber than Skumley in the world ..sorry Skums 
6/26/2013 11:06 PM
LOL, my left nut is 10 times smarter than you. And before you ask, no you cannot suck on it. I think its funny the only way you can justify the Hawks victory in your feeble mind is to say it was a fluke. I guess it was a fluke that the Bruins spanked the Pens then too, huh? Maybe your under-developed brain can understand that is why you play 7 games. I hope your application to clown college is accepted or you're in for a tough life.
6/27/2013 3:52 AM
Don't expect randlefag to give props to the Hawks..........he's a half-retarded classless piece of ****. 2 cups in 4 years is hardly a "fluke".
6/27/2013 11:46 AM
This should drive randle crazier; Patrick Kane living it up after winning his SECOND Cup and FIRST Conn Smythe trophy.  Randle will be spending his Saturday night dressed as a tranny and beating off to this pic.

6/27/2013 12:06 PM
Posted by rattlehead74 on 6/27/2013 11:46:00 AM (view original):
Don't expect randlefag to give props to the Hawks..........he's a half-retarded classless piece of ****. 2 cups in 4 years is hardly a "fluke".
You give him a lot of credit, I think he's a full 100% retard.
6/27/2013 12:07 PM
Wow ,i get the full brigade of Chicago's best Rump Rangers ...you guys all get your panties in a seafood scented knot over the Fluke comment ...fact is best team lost ,you were lucky to escape the first rd ..your right gutless Muddy (hiding behind Rattlehead) Why would i give props to the 10th best team in the league? all the Moons aligned and you got Lucky ..only reason you won the first one was because of Byfuglien 
6/27/2013 6:44 PM
...and who let Jimbo out of his crawlspace dungeon and let him try and think?...isnt there any more Gator guts to sweep up ? or  wild Boars to gut?
6/27/2013 6:49 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 6/27/2013 12:06:00 PM (view original):
This should drive randle crazier; Patrick Kane living it up after winning his SECOND Cup and FIRST Conn Smythe trophy.  Randle will be spending his Saturday night dressed as a tranny and beating off to this pic.

?? thats looks like Weasel Kane getting ready to unzip his fly for a more than happy Bolland?  good pic Jimbo ..like the whole world doesnt know Chicago is over ridden with F@gs alrerady...
6/27/2013 7:02 PM
When is the move date Skumley and Jimbo?  now that SF has same sex marriage's I expect you two Queens will be big time 49er  and Giant Fans ...big poster of Kapernick on the ceiling of your heart shaped bed ? 
6/27/2013 7:32 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by skonley on 6/27/2013 11:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jiml60 on 6/27/2013 12:06:00 PM (view original):

That made me laugh.
it would ...youve been fed by Kaner havent you Skumley?   thats a good Skumley ...ahh yea take it all in B!tch...jesus you Chicago F@gs make me sick..!
6/27/2013 11:24 PM
Only in Chicago would they find it amusing to have one dude reach for his crotch and another with a cats a$$ grin ...just move to a island and a$$ bang each other till the crap just falls out of your colon and fertilizes the sand and then you can live off sh!t berries and corn ///
6/27/2013 11:29 PM
◂ Prev 1...15|16|17|18|19...23 Next ▸
Cough, Cough Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.