Cough, Cough Topic

show us some pics of your crushes Jimbo ..put your jammy's on and take those pics to bed ..Kaner loves you Jimbo ..remember that ..he didnt respond to your xmas list...because he was beatin....he was falling down dr......he was busy with his ho....................he will get back to you ,have faith Jimbo ..those gators died for a good cause 
6/28/2013 6:13 PM
Jimbo? .....Jimbo? ..............what happended bro?   prune juice not getting the job done? walker battery died ?...youve fallen and cant get up? ...here was Jimbo trashing me on sitemail and forums now he is not responding? ...Jimbo cmon buddy  ..respond ...ill take you to seniors nite at Wrigley next time im in Chicago ..ill even get you a happy ending at Bea Arthurs  massage parlor ..ok  old timer ?..i promise
6/28/2013 6:19 PM
Posted by randle44 on 6/28/2013 6:04:00 PM (view original):
I dont want to talk about the Hawks , they lucked one out ,enuff said , I only talk about things that interest me ..do you talk about being straight and the feel of a womens breast and how tight they are ? ..no ..no you dont .. you like talking about the "Nut cracker " or "Riverdance"  or the cute male barista at starbucks ..Ill talk Canucks or Packers or UFC  not the Hawks ..
Of course you can't talk about the Hawks and explain to us how they were lucky, cause you don't know **** about hockey.  Just a poser. We all know what interests you - gay sex and sexual fantasies about athletes - it's all you seem to post about.  UFC, hahahahaha, of course you would watch that, you're not that much of a man, so you have to get your kicks watching real men bash each others brains out.
6/29/2013 4:25 AM
Posted by randle44 on 6/27/2013 11:45:00 PM (view original):
Only in Chicago would they find it amusing to have one dude reach for his crotch and another with a cats a$$ grin ...just move to a island and a$$ bang each other till the crap just falls out of your colon and fertilizes the sand and then you can live off sh!t berries and corn ///
Why are you checking out Kane's crotch in the first place?  You posted that pic three times...you can't get enough of checking out Kane's crotch, can you?
6/29/2013 4:30 AM
Posted by randle44 on 6/28/2013 6:19:00 PM (view original):
Jimbo? .....Jimbo? ..............what happended bro?   prune juice not getting the job done? walker battery died ?...youve fallen and cant get up? ...here was Jimbo trashing me on sitemail and forums now he is not responding? ...Jimbo cmon buddy  ..respond ...ill take you to seniors nite at Wrigley next time im in Chicago ..ill even get you a happy ending at Bea Arthurs  massage parlor ..ok  old timer ?..i promise
Yeah, come to Chicago, randle - you'll get the **** kicked out of you, and that's just from the gays. 

6/29/2013 4:33 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Rush is a Canadian band ,what were you doing there Skumley? Glad to see the Old Guy is ok after his 15 hour afternoon nap....if i come to Chicago again Jimbo ,you wont try and hit me with your cane will you?
6/29/2013 12:29 PM
whenever i think of Jimbo iam reminded of that old pervert from Family Guy ...how close am i Jimbo?
6/29/2013 12:34 PM
Is Skumley your Chris?
6/29/2013 12:36 PM
Posted by randle44 on 6/28/2013 1:07:00 AM (view original):
Canadian chosen 1st in NBA draft ? we are taking over you fat Americans ...no problem you have 100 times the population ..Canadians are more skilled at EVERYTHING you fat Pricks can do ...ok i give you killing arabs ...but other than that you cant compete...ohh... and Waffle eating and having people to fat to leave their own house ...other than those 3 ...we Rule
Bennett as #1 is a reach in a weak draft....a #1 overall shouldn't be your 4th or 5th best player, especially when your team finished 34 games under .500. He may be a solid player, but he's not even close to being an elite player, now or ever.
6/29/2013 1:01 PM
I Didnt think you watched basketball Muddy? I thought you were in with Skumley and the whole socioeconomic thing..too stupid to make a living otherwise..i guess Skumley thinks that all 7-11 clerks are east Indian and all janitors are the same people that watch basketball? right Skumley ?er ...I mean grand dragon Skumley
6/29/2013 1:54 PM
Isn't it a little early for your stupidity to be clogging up the boards, randle?  You have another lonely Saturday night ahead of you with nothing to do but fantasize about guys having sex, take a nap.
6/29/2013 2:04 PM
◂ Prev 1...18|19|20|21|22|23 Next ▸
Cough, Cough Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.