White Smoke Will Rise Signalling Season 17..... Topic

Good owners in this league - c'mon and join us!
3/8/2013 10:23 PM
I have found this to be a very pleasant league to be in. I did some pretty radical stuff my first year, and initially took a lot of criticism. when I explained what my plan was, guys pointed out some mistakes I had made, and advised me how not to make the same mistakes again. I am looking forward to my 2nd season with these guys. It definitely is a good league, but if you are new, one must always beware of disreputable flesh peddlers.
3/8/2013 11:39 PM
I have here a list - A LIST! - of these disreputable flesh peddlers!

(bmp)
3/9/2013 11:51 AM
Former ARIZONA franchise is CLAIMED

Former Baltimore and Monterrey franchises are still available.
3/10/2013 11:24 PM
bmp
3/13/2013 10:50 AM
Somebody has got to want that Baltimore Franchise--so many directions to go with it, and it's going to make a playoff appearance in Season 17 barring horrible mismanagement.
3/13/2013 4:26 PM
3/14/2013 11:55 AM
Last franchise to fill.  I repeat: join now and PLAY IMMEDIATELY.  

And unlike most worlds with just 1 or 2 franchises open, you are not looking at the dregs or leftovers.  This is an excellent franchise with multiple young, all-star quality talents among both the pitchers and position players. 
3/15/2013 11:49 AM
◂ Prev 12
White Smoke Will Rise Signalling Season 17..... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.