Low eFG% League Season III Full!! Topic

DoneDeal "piedras magicas" that's my current team and you can see the squads for V2 :)
3/5/2013 10:20 AM
What am I missing?  How can you refer to tier 1 players when there are no players listed in tier 1?  I must be getting too old.
3/5/2013 1:27 PM
Posted by tadmand on 3/5/2013 1:27:00 PM (view original):
What am I missing?  How can you refer to tier 1 players when there are no players listed in tier 1?  I must be getting too old.
LOL I just made his own tier and I banned him.  The reason is as we progress seasons we may need to throw more players into the higher tiers.  So someone in tier 2 might be in tier 1 someday and banned.  I guess it could of been easier just to say he is banned, but my anal nature wouldn't let me lol
3/5/2013 1:34 PM
and I thought I was anal. Glad to see I am not alone. With Baylor in tier 1 and a line thru his name I thought he was originally banned and then reinstated with a line thru his name. I get it now. Anyone listed in tier 1 (independent of lines thru their names) is banned. Owners can either choose 1 player from tier 2 or 2 players from tier 3. Think I got it. Sign me up and put me in same division as tang.
3/5/2013 3:37 PM
Posted by tadmand on 3/5/2013 3:37:00 PM (view original):
and I thought I was anal. Glad to see I am not alone. With Baylor in tier 1 and a line thru his name I thought he was originally banned and then reinstated with a line thru his name. I get it now. Anyone listed in tier 1 (independent of lines thru their names) is banned. Owners can either choose 1 player from tier 2 or 2 players from tier 3. Think I got it. Sign me up and put me in same division as tang.
Great! And yes you will have the pleasure of being in the same division as Mr Tanguma44
3/5/2013 5:32 PM
I was just joking with you eleibowitz about tang.  We are good rivals and I like messing with him.  You can put me in whatever division it happens to be.  Thanks you.
3/5/2013 5:48 PM
Posted by tadmand on 3/5/2013 5:48:00 PM (view original):
I was just joking with you eleibowitz about tang.  We are good rivals and I like messing with him.  You can put me in whatever division it happens to be.  Thanks you.
LOL ok but I do take requests.  So I think it would be fun to have you two in the same division.. I mean with Tang being the quiet and reserved type
3/5/2013 5:52 PM
back on wis and in
3/5/2013 6:50 PM
Posted by krishnaman on 3/5/2013 6:50:00 PM (view original):
back on wis and in
Good to see you!  And welcome aboad!
3/6/2013 5:41 AM
Posted by eleibowitz on 3/5/2013 5:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tadmand on 3/5/2013 5:48:00 PM (view original):
LOL ok but I do take requests.  So I think it would be fun to have you two in the same division.. I mean with Tang being the quiet and reserved type
book it!! And if Vancen shows up get him in our division :)
3/6/2013 11:18 AM
Screw it.  I'm in.
3/6/2013 11:56 AM
Posted by robusk on 3/6/2013 11:56:00 AM (view original):
Screw it.  I'm in.
Sweet good to see you Robusk!
3/6/2013 3:58 PM
Just put a quick team together and almost threw up when I looked at the finished product..   My only positive is that every other team will be in the same boat.  I guess the way to go is draft a lot of rebounds to grab all the misses. And why waste money on defensive stallworths since noone can shoot anyways?
3/6/2013 10:39 PM
Posted by tadmand on 3/6/2013 10:39:00 PM (view original):
Just put a quick team together and almost threw up when I looked at the finished product..   My only positive is that every other team will be in the same boat.  I guess the way to go is draft a lot of rebounds to grab all the misses. And why waste money on defensive stallworths since noone can shoot anyways?
Tadmand is all relative.... Its not they don't shoot well its how they shoot relative to the team they are playing.  So I would still have some defense....
3/7/2013 5:52 AM
Man. I really like the team I put together, but having missed the first two editions I've had no opportunity to lab it. Very difficult to tell if I am optimistic or it is actually decent.
3/7/2013 7:43 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Low eFG% League Season III Full!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.