MFK top Sitcoms edition... Topic

Well lets crunch the numbers...

It must have been a good questions, because all the choices got at least 1M, 1F and 1K...

The majority call it as...

F Behrs

M Couco

K Michelle

And the biggest single catagory is to Marry Couco with 6 total votes out of 8 cast.
3/6/2013 4:03 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 3/5/2013 11:08:00 AM (view original):
The individual pieces of data may be trivia.

Combined the become knowledge of how people think and act.

A major concern of business.

That is the reason that everytime you buy fast food they bribe you with the offer of free food if you leave your comments at a web site.

I wouldn't know that either, I don't buy fast food.
3/7/2013 10:07 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 3/5/2013 5:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rcrusso on 3/5/2013 12:46:00 PM (view original):
My TV will probably be on for Blackhawks games only until the tournament starts. But I can count on swamp to keep me informed about the silly stuff I might miss.
Anytime you have any questions about the Kardashians, Bradgelina, Honey Boo Boo or anything else just fire me a post and I will try my best to answer your question...
Honey boo boo? WTF is that?
3/7/2013 10:08 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 3/6/2013 3:23:00 AM (view original):
She was a child beauty pageant contestant from "Toddlers and Tiaras".

She was given her own reality show about her and her mother and the rest of their family.
Guess I should have read further. That sounds like fascinating entertainment.
3/7/2013 10:10 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 3/6/2013 12:56:00 PM (view original):
I dont watch it normally, I watched it a few times out of curiousity.

Not watching it is one thing, not knowing what it is shows a lack of connection with 100 people in a mall.

One of your fatal flaws.
Not quite as fatal as your fascination with fast food.
3/7/2013 10:11 AM
I need to go over some other threads and compile if it is one person or if everyone here claims they...

Dont watch TV

Dont eat fast food

Dont eat food from cans

Dont go to malls.

Who are you people??
3/7/2013 6:18 PM
I don't watch Tv except for sports
I eat fast food, but not if I can avoid it
I eat food from cans
I go to malls when I have to, but I don't know or care what people in malls think or like
3/8/2013 1:02 AM
If you only use TV for sports what do you do for entertainment?

I cook all the time when I am home, and I actually use fresh ingredients, but when I am at work I do fast food for lunch.

I love cambells cream of muchroom with 2 pieces of white toast riped into small pieces in it

I think opposition to malls is stalling the recovery.
3/9/2013 12:32 AM
well, this is a big part of my entertainment..if I'm not working, or taking care of my kids, I'm checking my WiS teams, reading or asleep.
I cook a lot too and always prefer fresh ingreduiants.  I do fast food at work, when I have time

You or anyone else can go to malls all you'd like...I just don't go unless I have to
3/9/2013 12:48 AM
"If you only use TV for sports what do you do for entertainment?"

Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback.
3/9/2013 12:54 AM
Obviously you're not a golfer
3/9/2013 2:40 AM
◂ Prev 1234
MFK top Sitcoms edition... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.