SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Pola 155 points.  Shlog 158.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDkQZVJshgc

Someone should make sure these scores are official.  But they are good enough for me !!
Travel day tomorrow for PSAP back to his racist hometown -- yah, the one hated by Sjurat.
Meet you in Brookline for a beer Casey.

4/25/2013 11:51 PM (edited)
Posted by kneeneighbor on 4/25/2013 11:47:00 PM (view original):
So if you placed a guy at 20 shouldnt we wait to see where he is actually picked to ***** the points there?
No, because this was only for the first round.
4/25/2013 11:50 PM
So if you placed a guy at 20 shouldnt we wait to see where he is actually picked to ***** the points there?
Never mind I see now in the challenge where this was written up
4/25/2013 11:50 PM
Posted by ahrens on 4/25/2013 11:50:00 PM (view original):
No, because this was only for the first round.
I understand that but I predicted te guy to be 20 and he goes say 35 I would think he would end up as a 15 pt  but I get what we are doing.
4/25/2013 11:52 PM
That went better than I thought it would when I realized I'd completely spaced on Lane Johnson. Almost did the same with Ziggy Ansah.
4/26/2013 12:01 AM
Posted by ghutton9 on 4/25/2013 9:51:00 PM (view original):
psap seems to be doing a good job keeping score. I likely won't have the scores posted this evening, but will run the numbers early tomorrow morning.
Thanks to psap for keeping score.  This is ghutton's challenge, so he will declare the official winner tomorrow.  In the meantime, both tribes should be getting prepared to vote, since the scores are so close.  Make sure the check the thread tomorrow, the votes will still be due at 8pm EST.

In other news, the Redemption Island challenge will take place on Saturday.  It will be posted tomorrow in the early evening.  Whoever gets voted out will participate in the Redemption challenge.
5/2/2013 6:49 PM (edited)
i want to apologize to tribe bcs for the lack of picks.  i spent the day/evening in the hospital w/ my 6 mo old son.  Who knew it would take 6 hrs to get into see an ER doc and the only thing they really did was give him a pill to keep him from puking and pedialyte to keep him hydrated.. oh well, at least the little fella is ok... again, sorry guys..
4/26/2013 12:23 AM
No problem from me. Real world totally trumps survivor.
4/26/2013 12:36 AM
Shoot. Glad to hear your son is doing better, pureh.
4/26/2013 12:42 AM
I did not come up with the same score as psap did. I have pola with 158 and shlog with 153. I'm going to have to triple check the numbers now, just to be sure.
4/26/2013 8:17 AM
It is official, but I was off by 1 point for shlog. He wins with 154 points and gives tribe BCS the victory. Polabonez had 158 points. You guys can go through and check it again and point out to me where I was wrong if that is the case. I'm pretty confident this is correct though. Tribe Mid Major will have to vote someone out by 8pm ET tonight.
4/26/2013 8:34 AM
to:  ghutton9; horvie78; polabonez; survivorxii

I am hereby passing the Idol in my possession to Polabonez.
i am sending cc: to the mods so that pass can in fact be confirmed that a physical pass was executed.

NOT A PART OF MY SITEMAIL.....
I have now lived up to my end of the bargain.  Hopefully in exchange for my Idol i am kept alive as promised for this one Tribal Council tonite.
4/26/2013 10:13 AM
Well thats a shocker that we have won!
4/26/2013 10:32 AM
Posted by psap on 4/26/2013 10:13:00 AM (view original):

i am sending cc: to the mods so that pass can in fact be confirmed that a physical pass was executed.

I have now lived up to my end of the bargain.  Hopefully in exchange for my Idol i am kept alive as promised for this one Tribal Council tonite.
Well, since you made quite the mess out of all the idols, I might as well start guessing random places because all the idols are probably still out there?

Ozzie's Smith's Hall of Fame plaque
College Gameday set at the Rose Bowl
College Gameday Bus at the Rose Bowl
College Gameday set at the USS San Diego
College Gameday set at Pauley Pavilion
College Gameday set at Jordan Hare Stadium
Krista Klumpp's Bible
Krista Klumpp on the college gameday set.
Krista Klumpp's pom poms
Any cheerleader on the college gameday set.

4/26/2013 2:10 PM
Posted by ahrens on 4/26/2013 2:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by psap on 4/26/2013 10:13:00 AM (view original):

Well, since you made quite the mess out of all the idols, I might as well start guessing random places because all the idols are probably still out there?

Ozzie's Smith's Hall of Fame plaque
College Gameday set at the Rose Bowl
College Gameday Bus at the Rose Bowl
College Gameday set at the USS San Diego
College Gameday set at Pauley Pavilion
College Gameday set at Jordan Hare Stadium
Krista Klumpp's Bible
Krista Klumpp on the college gameday set.
Krista Klumpp's pom poms
Any cheerleader on the college gameday set.

Nervous is not a god look for you, ahrens.
4/26/2013 2:16 PM
◂ Prev 1...58|59|60|61|62...95 Next ▸
SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.