SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

i'm in

3/4/2013 6:38 AM
If you need players, I'll play again.

3/4/2013 9:27 AM
We are still looking for some more players!!  Anybody is welcome to sign up, whether you have played before or not.  You do not need a gridiron dynasty team, but do have to check the forum frequently.  We have 14 players signed up so far.  21 would be a good number for the redemption island version, but we will take up to 28. 

Pola...we do need players, so I signed you up.  If you want out, let me know by Friday....that's when we plan to start.

3/4/2013 10:41 AM
Even though we chatted briefly in sitemail about it, I'll play again
3/4/2013 12:05 PM
Never played before but ill give it a shot. Sounds fun.
3/4/2013 12:33 PM
I am not playing. I repeat. I am not playing. 

Now, what I did want to say is good luck running this guys. I did study all the new rules. I will say this, 8a is unnecessary because it is impossible to have a tie vote in which only one person is not involved in the tie. This requires three people to be there, and if there are three votes, there will not be a tie.
3/4/2013 2:13 PM
Posted by dublinuf on 3/4/2013 2:13:00 PM (view original):

Now, what I did want to say is good luck running this guys. I did study all the new rules. I will say this, 8a is unnecessary because it is impossible to have a tie vote in which only one person is not involved in the tie. This requires three people to be there, and if there are three votes, there will not be a tie.
Haha...thanks Dubs.  I was thinking of a situation where 4 people are left and 1 of those has immunity.  If the vote got split 2-2, the fire-building challenge couldn't occur between the immune player and one other.
3/4/2013 2:30 PM
I ll play still trying to read the rules lol
3/4/2013 3:03 PM
Posted by dublinuf on 3/4/2013 2:13:00 PM (view original):

dubs are you playing this time?  Sorry but your post wasn't clear.
3/4/2013 4:22 PM
Holy s*** im in. Ive been waatching you guys do this for years.
3/4/2013 6:25 PM
i'll play
3/4/2013 6:29 PM
Where's arfy, how is he not in yet.
3/4/2013 6:31 PM
At the end of last season, Arfy said that he was done with Survivor for a while.  I just double-checked with him...he's out.
3/4/2013 7:29 PM
Thanks everyone for the invitation.   I can't play A GAME in which people use a moral compass to keep score.
3/4/2013 9:25 PM
Can you be my friend from home who visits me on the island?
3/4/2013 10:10 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...95 Next ▸
SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.