SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Posted by horvie78 on 5/27/2013 3:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Arfy on 5/27/2013 3:06:00 PM (view original):
Tyson gets eliminated from not voting?  wtf?
I'm guessing it was either deliberate or he got arrested.  You should start a poll.
I'd say arrested - he's not responding to texts
5/27/2013 4:32 PM
I hope nothing bad happened. That's kind of strange that he wouldn't even be answering texts. Maybe shoe can check up on him.
5/27/2013 5:15 PM
Lost phone... all good.. thought the vote would be tonight....  Good luck to all that are left!
5/27/2013 8:01 PM
Well geez. That ruined all the edge of our seat drama. I was kind of hoping that you was going to check in tomorrow with some elaborate story about being hammered for 72 straight hours and didn't have the slightest clue where you were.
5/27/2013 8:27 PM
Posted by ghutton9 on 5/27/2013 8:27:00 PM (view original):
Well geez. That ruined all the edge of our seat drama. I was kind of hoping that you was going to check in tomorrow with some elaborate story about being hammered for 72 straight hours and didn't have the slightest clue where you were.
Yeah, could have at least made up a story not to disapoint.
5/27/2013 9:50 PM
Yea I got lucky n didn't lose my phone but was pretty wasted
5/28/2013 8:36 AM
Posted by Arfy on 5/27/2013 9:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ghutton9 on 5/27/2013 8:27:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, could have at least made up a story not to disapoint.
Oh its a fact....  

When I said that I thought the picks were yesterday its because I did.  And I thought yesterday was Sunday.

It was one hell of a weekend.

Sorry about the DQ, I feel bad about it...   I'll be able to type more once I get all my **** back.. phone, keys, etc. which I lost this weekend apparently with my gourd.
5/28/2013 10:14 AM
And u missed my sweet fight cuz you were eating
5/28/2013 10:15 AM
Now that's what I was expecting. Didn't expect shoe to post about fighting though. My weekend seems pretty boring now.
5/28/2013 10:24 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by cart3r on 5/28/2013 12:19:00 PM (view original):
Worst run survivor of all time?
Hell no!!  The hosts job is primary to mange the rules of the game and the creative value-add they bring to the table are the challenges.

I for one thought these challenges were awesome and a huge amount of thought, creativity and effort went into preparing them.
And not only that the hiding of the Idols and the difficult but well thought out clues were incredibly well done also.

Who are you cart3r and would you ever commit your time and effort to do so also?  
And if you did would it be anywhere close to the same quality?

HUGE kudos to ghutton and horvie!!  And i am sure that everyone who actually played the game appreciated their efforts as well.

Also they had to put up with my constant harassment of pushing the boundaries of the rules.   
GREAT job guys!!  And i do mean great.
5/28/2013 2:50 PM (edited)
Thanks for the kudos, psap!  There are definitely positives and negatives about how this season of survivor was run.  I'm interested to hear your honest opinions once the final vote is over.
5/28/2013 7:00 PM
The hosts didn't force Tyson to get drunk on St. Patty's and Memorial Day and not vote on either of those...
5/28/2013 7:05 PM
Your logic is impeccable.
5/28/2013 7:15 PM
Final Tribal Council – Schedule of Events

***During this process we ask that you refrain from copying and pasting sitemail conversations. This goes for everybody! The conversations can be posted after the winner has been named. 

Final 3: Ahrens, mb625, shoe21
Jury: da_goat, pureh21, shlog3131, tsut30, caesari, kneeneighbor, psap, sjurat

Each of the final contestants will post a speech explaining to the members of the jury why he should be crowned the Survivor XII Champion. Since Ahrens won the final challenge, he will get to post his speech last.

Mb625 and Shoe21 must each post their speech before 8pm EST tomorrow (Wednesday).
Ahrens must then post his speech before 1am EST (five hours after the others). 

On Thursday, the jury will have an opportunity to post questions for the contestants. Contestants are not required to answer the questions, but obviously should do so if they want that juror’s vote. 

Each jury member will then submit their vote for a winner between the hours of 11pm EST on Thursday and 11pm EST on Friday. We ask that jurors wait until Thursday at 11pm EST to submit their vote, so that contestants who work during the day still receive an opportunity to answer the questions.

*There is a possibility of the original vote being a tie between two contestants. If that happens, the jury and the alternate juror (phillyboy107) will re-vote for one of the two contestants who tied.

The winner and season recap will be posted this weekend!
5/28/2013 7:40 PM
◂ Prev 1...84|85|86|87|88...95 Next ▸
SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.