Posted by psap on 5/29/2013 7:46:00 PM (view original):1. Well, the fake account was created. I was at work and wanted to get the clue to the group quickly, so I didn't divulge a bunch (or really any) intel. Then we figured out it was a fake. Tyson had revealed much, much more to the fake account, and I used that as my first opportunity to reach out to shoe. i made a deal saying that pola wanted him out, and we could jump on that first and blindside Tyson. Then I got my intel from him that people were going after sjurat, and instead of trying to flip, and knowing that after this vote the idol would be useless, we decided (and shoe knew this and voted out sjurat, if I'm not mistaken) that we would just give sjurat the idol. I knew my intel was solid from shoe because of the deal. I think that answers both questions.
1. Please explain what happened on the inside in the tsut/sjurat elimination vote when sjurat received more votes than tsut, but played his idol. And what part did you play in this scheme?
2. Who where the members of the alliance that chose to go after Sjurat this last round? And why not earlier, and what part did you play in sjurat’s exit?
3. In your statement you seem to be saying that you were willing to allow Pola a chance to win the final Challenge Immunity because of all he had done in the game up to that point for you. If he had won Immunity do you honestly feel you still had a chance to beat Pola in the finals? And if he had not won Immunity, are you stating that you, shoe, and MB already had a deal to vote out Pola and not allow him to advance to the finals?
Matt -- Please post your answers first as the following question to MB is predicated on your answers.
1. Please comment on Ahrens answers to his questions. If you disagree or wish to communicate other opinions or interpretations please articulate them.
2. I would like to have a little more insight into why you think your game succeeded beyond your very brief statement. What did you do differently than someone like katz or shlog could have done if they had the fortune of your spot (landing on Mid-Major rather than BCS) – and could they just have easily done what you did in your place on the Mid-Major Tribe (while I took the heavy fire) and then onto the Final merge?
3. Why did you write your speech first? I would have definitely waited to see what the others would have written before I did so to see what issues I needed to address as well as the quality of my speech. Seems like both you and Shoe acted a little impulsively.
I will cut you some slack, as the power of the written word seems beyond your realm of competency, and give you a second chance to put together a coherent explanation of why you think you deserve votes from the jury.