Career Progressive Draft - 1901 Topic

no worries magjmagj.  i understand 100% and we wish you nothing but the best.

updated owner list w/ ballparks is below.  i few of you need to pick a park still....

and yes, it was dspahlinger.  thanks!  i will set up the timeslots once i hear from most everyone.

Owners list + City + Stadium.  Stadiums are exclusive.

1. cardsfan + Witchita + Target Field
2. bullmoose + Sunnydale Demons + Dodger Stadium
3. szczubelek + Mackinaw Island + Comerica Park
4. bnicarlson + Arizona Snow Dogs + Comisky Park (I)
5. topkat + Richmand Spiders + Minute Maid Park
6. dspahlinger + Charlotte Hornets + Sportsmen Park
7. deafheaven + Sudbury Nutrinos + Nationals Park
8. stlnathan + St. Louis Browns + Wrigley Field
9. blueorange + TBA +TBA
10. btoy1975 + Bay CIty Brawlers + League Park(I)
11. danidon + Portland Sea Dogs + Fenway Park
12.  gigrant + Port City Pirates + Palace of the Fans
3/11/2013 11:01 AM (edited)
Sorry for the delay...I was around all morning ready to go...had a very busy afternoon with my kids...real sorry..if you want to kick me out for the delay that's fine...
...Frank Owen  - P

3/11/2013 1:28 AM
no no no, nobody wants to kick u out.
3/11/2013 1:36 AM
The Brawlers will reproduce League Park(I) in Bay City.
3/11/2013 1:41 AM
Well someone's going to have to get some RBI so with the third pick in the 4th round, the Sudbury Nutrinos are proud to select...

OF - Hugh Duffy
3/11/2013 1:53 AM
I'll take P Ed Siever
3/11/2013 6:22 AM
I'm online most of the time all day from 4 am to 7 pm (MST -Arizona - no daylight savings) - and occasionally a bit before and after.

Mondays through Fridays I have to take my wife to and from work and will be gone from the house from approx. 6am to 7am, in the mornings, and from 3 pm to 4 pm in the evenings.

3/11/2013 3:19 PM (edited)
Guys, I am in Florida. I am only available early in the morning (7 AM to 9 AM EDT and late evening (9:PM to 11 PM EDT) this week only. Next week I am available for scheduled times. I have mentioned several times that I am NOT AVAILBLE for scheduled times this week only. If we go to scheduled times this week you will have to replace me. My undestanding was that we would not go on the clock until next week.

This trip was scheduled 6 months ago and there is nothing I can do about my schedule.
3/11/2013 7:31 AM
Hello everyone. I know some of you and I'll be taking over the spot left by magjmagj. I can see there have been some bumps in the road here, but first full drafts are long and frustrating cause we want to make our selections and get this going as quick as possible. All the other drafts following this one will be a breeze. With that said I believe my new team is up and we defiantly are in need of our first pitcher...arggg. Oh well - Portland takes P Bill Donovan.
3/11/2013 9:53 AM
gigrant, I sent you a proxy for my next pick. gone now until this evening
3/11/2013 9:54 AM
nevermind, good timing by danidon

Browns will select Frank Chance, 1B
3/11/2013 9:55 AM
I'll name my team the 'AZ Snow Dogs'.
3/11/2013 10:43 AM
Sorry for the delay... SS Kid Elberfeld
3/11/2013 12:25 PM
the new guy comes in and gets the pitcher I wanted.....uuuugggghhhhh!   So I will go with P Earl Moore
3/11/2013 3:26 PM
Posted by dspahlinger on 3/11/2013 7:31:00 AM (view original):
Guys, I am in Florida. I am only available early in the morning (7 AM to 9 AM EDT and late evening (9:PM to 11 PM EDT) this week only. Next week I am available for scheduled times. I have mentioned several times that I am NOT AVAILBLE for scheduled times this week only. If we go to scheduled times this week you will have to replace me. My undestanding was that we would not go on the clock until next week.

This trip was scheduled 6 months ago and there is nothing I can do about my schedule.
ds, I am right before you or right after so if you would like I can proxy for you.  Either way we want you to stay.
3/11/2013 3:29 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...23 Next ▸
Career Progressive Draft - 1901 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.