Willy and the Poor Boys Topic

If you are just making someone look crazy because they disagree with you there is no basis for it.

4/11/2013 3:06 PM
You do not have to respond to everything swamp. I am willing to hold on until you have something real to say.
4/11/2013 3:32 PM
Previous post was repetitious and was taking valuable space
4/11/2013 4:44 PM
And all the pics that dont say anything except "your side is stupid" were important?

You should be running some dictators propoganda office. You have problems in a free society.
4/11/2013 5:31 PM
I decide here. Start another thread and make your own decisions.
4/11/2013 5:35 PM
4/12/2013 4:36 PM
4/12/2013 7:42 PM
I am pretty sure Christian Dogma doesnt support that.
4/12/2013 8:02 PM
I am very sure you do not know what you are talking about and I will base that on my four yeas of theology study to your atheism.
4/12/2013 8:10 PM

4/12/2013 8:35 PM

A good friend of mine and FreakOutNation’s, Ole Olson, did the research on Ted’s death watch so I’ll shamelessly copy and paste the countdown clock links and other information he provided. Even if the correct date for Ted’s imprisonment or death (or both), is a couple of days off, being that we are good hearted, compassionate liberals, we’ll give him some leeway. If it were up to me, and sadly it is not, I’d opt for an in-care mental health facility (a locked down psych ward).

Let’s see if this NRA member keeps his word. According to this countdown clock, Ted has just two days left.

Another countdown clock gives Nugent less than two days.

But, according to Ole’s research, the correct date is Saturday. Has anyone seen the Tedster lately? I’m sure he’s shitting himself again.

The graphic below states the 17th, but there are conflicting reports including the following dates on the following countdown clocks. EDIT: the body of evidence appears to indicate that Saturday, Apr. 14th, 2012 at 10:35am was the date he said this, so one year from then would be this Sunday, April 14th, 2013.

4/12/2013 8:38 PM

Jim Gile, a Republican commissioner in Saline County, Kansas, apologized to (wait for it) ‘colored people’ for using the term ”******-rigging it” in a heated discussion with Commissioner John Price. But, he wants you to know that he is “not a prejudiced person because, “I have built Habitat homes for colored people” and of course, some of his best friends are black. Oh God, the stupid burns.

Image: Huffpo

Just to be sure he really stepped in it, he clarified what he meant after his comment brought laugher from others in the room, “Afro-Americanized.”

4/12/2013 8:41 PM
So when he used the term ******-rig did he just repeat a word he often heard and didnt really attach to race, or is it proof that he is a rabi dracist?
4/12/2013 11:17 PM
PROOF
4/13/2013 6:47 AM
4/13/2013 12:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...16|17|18|19|20...25 Next ▸
Willy and the Poor Boys Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.