DIII Coaches Poll Topic

Great job Bison, and good luck everyone.
3/19/2013 9:47 AM
Very good work bison, that was very interesting to read indeed.
Since you wrote it already, i will skip this season.
We will be coming back full swing in Season 89, and there is something that I will be adding compared to previous seasons. Stay tuned!
3/19/2013 3:26 PM
Wow good job on the predictions bison! 6 out of 8 teams that you predicted have reached the regional finals!
At last, the time has come for the showdown between Concordia (WI) and Loras. Who wants it more?
Ferrum and Gettysburg meet once again. Can bugeaters finally beat hallgren?
Union (NY) defeated Mount Union in the 1st round to mess up bison's predictions. Can ruplayer repeat his win against bearhockey?
Huntingdon has been ridiculously good, and superv has finally won his first NC, but strangely enough it was with Endicott in another world. travs' old team is his next task. Will he finally win it all in Bryant?
Answers tomorrow folks!
3/20/2013 4:14 PM
GL tonight elk...........I am looking for revenge from the last time........
3/22/2013 3:34 PM
see superv uses about every formation on off  and has low ratings which means prob he is not practicing them  are they addressing this with new engine

superv was due     
3/23/2013 7:55 PM
◂ Prev 12
DIII Coaches Poll Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.